Bally S/S 2010 : Christy Turlington and Til Schweiger by Raymond Meier

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
qudAG.jpg

A HOME IN THE ALPS: Bally is returning to its Swiss heritage for its spring campaign, set against a backdrop of the white Alps and shot by Swiss photographer Raymond Meier. And while Bally is focusing this season on its products and a reintroduction of the signature family crest and “train-spotting” stripes, not everything will change, as Christy Turlington is back again for spring. The campaign, art directed for the first time by Laird + Partners, will run in March magazines. In addition, Bally just opened its 12th U.S. location, at the flashy $8.5 billion Crystals at CityCenter megadevelopment in Las Vegas. It’s Bally’s third store in Sin City.
wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
very hermes very boring

The landscape is funny considering the season they're promoting (and the dress choice for Christy) but I guess it's the only background that managed to make such horrible bag look slightly bearable in print. :unsure:

I personally like it..it delivers the product which is the job of a campaign. Not to be overshadowed by the model. Plus it looks quite luxurious

I agree, it defiantly sells the product. I didn't know what to expect when I saw the thread title, I thought it would be extremely boring.
But for some reason I like it. Christy looks beautiful, but when doesn't she?

did they print the wrong LOGO haha. it should be hermes instead of bally...

She has a weird facial expression! This campaign is horrible, I hate it.

she looks older...but that's what makes her more beautiful. i like it, it's so soft, i feel cool when i see that

her hair should be more full, they should've added some hair pieces for volume. love that shoe- killer!

Very odd concept for S/Summer, but I suppose there is still snow in the mountains in spring.^_^
Anyhow I'll take Christy anytime and she now seems synonymous with this brand. Need to see more though. Thanks again Flashbang:flower:

The scenery is gorgeous, though I'd prefer her expression to be different.. there's a hint of disgust there.

I like the shot of the shoe. But Christy's face is ruining it for me. She looks distressed, like she has a gun to her head or something. It's an OK ad, I guess. Wouldn't have expected more to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->