Bally F/W 08.09 : Heidi Mount and Michael Gstoettner by Mario Sorrenti

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
2hcnqtc.jpg
296gk8n.jpg

2eb77fd.jpg

Under the creative direction of Brian Atwood, Bally has been on a high style trajectory. This season, the brand continues to revamp its image, placing it firmly in high fashion territory. For its Fall/Winter 2008 advertising campaign, Bally tapped photographer Mario Sorrenti and revered stylist Lori Goldstein. Shot in the top floor at 7 World Financial Center, the images feature models Heidi Mount and Michael Gstoettner dressed in bohemian layers vaguely reminiscent of the style of Rachel Zoe, one of Atwood's intimates. The campaign will bow in August issues.

"I wanted to convey a cool yet elegant spirit with a campaign that was shot in New York-today's metropolitan couple who are often seen there, yet travel the world," said Atwood, who directed the shoot along with with art director Thomas Lenthal.

fashionweekdaily.com

I can't really tell whether or not I like it just yet.

looks like angelo marani f/w 2007 by Terry richardson feaut. Lisa Cant

BTW: i have to say, what Sorrenti started to copyng style of many photographers, and i dont like that! the upcoming issue of V mag, for example, contains a large spread with Naomi on Manhattan, that looks exactly like Stephane Sednaoui works ( with Natasa Vojnovic for Vogue italia and Bjork video...)

Very different from the usual Bally campaigns and I like it, except for the first outfit. A bit off-topic but who was in the SS08 one? It was quite beautiful but the model's face was covered by her hair.

As far as I can remember the model in SS campaign was Natasa Vojnovic.

Yeah I'm liking this........need to see more and in HQ.......but loving the whole feel of it. Heidi looks cool but not so sure about the clothes.:unsure:

I like the setting and the idea but the styling not so much.

I saw the clothes in stores and this FW collection looks nice even though not my style nor my budget.

Really love this direction Bally has taken :smile: I think last year I stood at the exact same spot Heidi is situated at in the photos :lol:

Scanned by me from Esquire August

I love the location! Absolutely stunning.

I would have never recognized Heidi.

One more of these from Ameircan Bazaar (scanned by me).

Attachments

• bally_heidi_mount_august_2008.jpg
    bally_heidi_mount_august_2008.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 32

scanned by me from Vogue Italia October 2008 (sorry for the poor quality:blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->