The Banana Republic Campaign Thread

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Has anyone else been following Banana republic's new imagery? The brand overhauled its image and marketing and is now giving many high fashion brands a run for their money. Just like Zara I believe they deserve a thread for being exceptional in a field of mediocre.

SS/22

A Collector’s Dream. Captured by Richard Phibbs, models Louise De Chevigny, Nya Gatbel, Cherokee Jack, and Axel Hermann

pics fashiongonerogue

Banana-Republic-Spring-2022-Ad-Campaign-005.jpg

Banana-Republic-Spring-2022-Ad-Campaign-003.jpg

Banana-Republic-Spring-2022-Ad-Campaign-013.jpg
Banana-Republic-Spring-2022-Ad-Campaign-014.jpg

Banana-Republic-Spring-2022-Ad-Campaign-001.jpg

They’re not ugly and kinda pleasing to look at I guess. But I’m not feeling them. It all just feels like a stale mash up of Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger campaigns.

I also see the RL vibe which I would rather have than the current 'creativity'

both campaigns are beautiful. This is well done, it's diverse and it was made in the best possible way, so effortless. Appeals to women and men in equal ways. Funny how brands like Zara and Banana Republic are beating the major ones. Simplicity is the best, you don't need to fill your ads with gen Z idols with no concept.

both campaigns are beautiful. This is well done, it's diverse and it was made in the best possible way, so effortless. Appeals to women and men in equal ways. Funny how brands like Zara and Banana Republic are beating the major ones. Simplicity is the best, you don't need to fill your ads with gen Z idols with no concept.

The quality of their campaigns makes their clothes look.more expensive than many high fashion brands with questionable campaigns. Just discovered that photographer and love his work. It has that 2000s US Vogue/ Ralph Lauren quality.

it’s extremely well done and it’s all very pleasant indeed to look at.
there are some chic elements here and there and for such brand it’s a really good ad campaign!

Apparently it's working too, since they changed their image their sales have increased. Should be a lesson for high fashion brands, people want to dream and see glamour not some pretentious 'real world' work that is not even well executed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->