Beanie Feldstein

Yohji

Reaction score
Elizabeth Greer "Beanie" Feldstein (born June 24, 1993) is an American actress. She is best known as the sister of actor Jonah Hill and for her supporting roles in the comedy film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016) and the comedy-drama film Lady Bird (2017), and her starring role in the coming-of-age comedy film Booksmart (2019).

In 2017, she joined the cast of Hello, Dolly! on Broadway, alongside Bette Midler.

Beanie Feldstein attends the HFPA and THR Golden Globe Ambassador Party at Catch LA on November 14, 2019 in West Hollywood, California.

IpKIrxg.jpg

pP3SCZN.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the 2019 Glamour Women Of The Year Summit at Alice Tully Hall on November 10, 2019 in New York City.

KzkXihJ.jpg

2YEbeGa.jpg

Ben Platt, Bette Midler, and Beanie Feldstein attend Bette Midler's 2019 Hulaween at New York Hilton Midtown on October 31, 2019 in New York City.

oanjPTX.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the 22nd SCAD Savannah Film Festival on October 30, 2019 at Trustees Theater in Savannah, Georgia.

AyutHKL.jpg

IRFNnay.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' 11th Annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on October 27, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

rTOG1Mx.jpg

Hj6HP6d.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the HFPA/THR TIFF PARTY during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Four Seasons Hotel on September 07, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

ZCjxHkr.jpg

tZHtB4R.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Annual Grants Banquet at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on July 31, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

UPpNHtj.jpg

od0NZ0x.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends miu miu club event at Hippodrome d'Auteuil on June 29, 2019 in Paris, France.

ZhzMR71.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the CFDA Fashion Awards at the Brooklyn Museum of Art on June 03, 2019 in New York City.

tXns0Ff.jpg

yQOEc0y.jpg

Actress Beanie Feldstein visits Build Studios on May 22, 2019 in New York City.

hOnB3j6.jpg

yQsNo7h.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the "Booksmart" New York screening at the Whitby Hotel on May 21, 2019 in New York City.

TRkKKmL.jpg

qeYBQNX.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the LA special screening of Annapurna Pictures' "Booksmart" at Ace Hotel on May 13, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

N0M9MAm.jpg

1J3ENHk.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the "BOOKSMART" Gala Screening at Picturehouse Central on May 07, 2019 in London, England.

8dte6Oj.jpg

yQljnqO.jpg

Beanie Feldstein (L) and guest attend City Year Los Angeles' Spring Break: Destination Education at Sony Studios on May 04, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

hEUKDqC.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the 2019 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 01, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

iv9RVs2.jpg

TKg3vcS.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the red carpet premiere at the Castro Theatre of "Booksmart" at the 2019 San Francisco International Film Festival on April 16, 2019 in San Francisco, California.

zBBiIv7.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends The CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards Brought to you by The Coca-Cola Company at OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on April 4, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

f00wIZn.jpg

Actress Beanie Feldstein attends the "What We Do In The Shadows" New York Premiere at Metrograph on March 19, 2019 in New York City.

z7FsMNV.jpg

Beanie Feldstein attends the "BOOKSMART" World Premiere at SXSW Film Festival on March 10, 2019 in Austin, Texas.

CkvIvnp.jpg

zimbio.com

Beanie Feldstein attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 04, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

rjz1uE0.jpg

ZrrgYHl.jpg

zimbio.com

Best Performances 2020: The Complete Visual Portfolio

wopelNe.jpg

nc4q7cv.jpg

Who was your first crush?

Billie Lourd: Kobe Bryant. I loved the Lakers. I would wear the jerseys all the time. Purple and gold.

Kaitlyn Dever: Chad Michael Murray: A Cinderella Story, Freaky Friday! He had the long, hot boy bob.

Beanie Feldstein: My first crush was Barbra Streisand as Fanny Brice. She’s a Jewish girl trying to make her way. I loved “Sadie, Sadie” because I wanted to marry her. When I was 3 years old, my mom made me a replica of Barbra’s leopard outfit in the film. Including the hat.
wmagazine.com

Beanie Feldstein attends the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.
9s6tZfX.jpg

wL0aVw4.jpg

zimbio​

Beanie Feldstein attends the 25th Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 12, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.
25th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+JK1jyIKJ-sTx.jpg

zimbio​

Sarah Paulson and Beanie Feldstein channel 90s icons Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky as the duo are seen for the first time on American Crime Story Impeachment set
36710576-0-image-m-44_1607657739386.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Beanie Feldstein attends the premiere of FX's "Impeachment: American Crime Story" at Pacific Design Center on September 01, 2021 in West Hollywood, California.

KttYX0G.jpg

pZLvY0Y.jpg

zimbio.com​

Beanie Feldstein attends the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards at L.A. LIVE on September 19, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

f16rXdq.jpg

j8bvXKC.jpg

58swb2G.jpg

Beanie Feldstein is seen during the Kate Spade New York Popup Installation VIP Opening Party for NYFW: The Shows at Gansevoort Plaza on September 08, 2021 in New York City.

WFP6yrO.jpg

2vTfxvm.jpg

zimbio.com

Beanie Feldstein poses at the opening night of the musical "Funny Girl" on Broadway at The August Wilson Theatre on April 24, 2022 in New York City.

55Ajyor.jpg

Arrives at 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' on April 11, 2022 in New York City.

fd9k2P9.jpg

Actress Beanie Feldstein is seen outside "Good Morning America" on April 11, 2022 in New York City.

Ghi3tTV.jpg

gofugyourself.com, hawtcelebs.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->