Bella Hadid

Paris 3/7/22
55046933-10585859-Stepping_out_Bella_Hadid_continued_to_leave_her_mark_on_Paris_Fa-a-1_1646665388525.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

American Vogue April 2022
Ethan James Green - Photographer
Gabriella Karefa-Johnson - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Jawara - Hair Stylist
Kanako Takase - Makeup Artist
Yumi Lee - Makeup Artist
Jin Soon Choi - Manicurist
(vogue.com)

“I have never used filler. Let’s just put an end to that. I have no issue with it, but it’s not for me. Whoever thinks I’ve gotten my eyes lifted or whatever it’s called – it’s face tape! The oldest trick in the book.” - Bella Hadid

Love the lies. Her fox eye lift whatever you call it is the most obvious change about her, after her nose. Absolutely undeniable. Saying it's 'face tape', what? 100% of the time? :rofl: I think it's just her way of saying that the fox eye lift is like the modern face tape. Lips are 100% undeniable too, whatever she wants to call what's been injected in them. The rest is pretty obvious, but not worth trying to pinpoint exactly what.

Life's good when you can just lie through your teeth though. Enjoy it, Bella

beautiful photoshoot. i'm honestly not that bothered with her not confirming every single surgery she has gotten done. so many famous faces have gotten work done & either never owned up to it or only confessed to one or two; & to be honest, i don't think she owes us anything. what's more sad in my opinion is how a fourteen year old got parental consent to get a nose job (and possibly other work done) & felt so self-conscious for it to even be something she considered in the first place.

beautiful photoshoot. i'm honestly not that bothered with her not confirming every single surgery she has gotten done. so many famous faces have gotten work done & either never owned up to it or only confessed to one or two; & to be honest, i don't think she owes us anything. what's more sad in my opinion is how a fourteen year old got parental consent to get a nose job (and possibly other work done) & felt so self-conscious for it to even be something she considered in the first place.
She doesn't owe anyone an explanation but if she wants to keep it private then maybe don't speak about it publicly to Vogue? She could easily just not comment but instead she chooses to deny. In 2018, she said she's never gotten surgery and now she says she's ONLY ever gotten a nose job at 14 (another lie) it's hard to trust a word she says, and im pretty sure she lied about getting the nose job so early too (probably mentioned that to garner sympathy- ignoring the fact all the pics people use as her "before nose-job pics" are from when she was 17) or the lie that's she's overcome her ED when she is currently the most emanciated we've ever seen her. Many girls my age (15-18) follow her, but she doesnt realize how reckless she is by constantly gaslighting us when she could just keep quiet (but ofc she needs the attention so she won't lol)

where did this cool personal style she has come from? am i wrong for thinking it's sudden? her outfits are more unique than ever. im impressed to see her wave bye bye 2 her boring instagram baddie style and notoriety. she looks a lot better

Bella Hadid and Adut Akech - Vogue US April 2022
bella-hadid-and-adut-akech-vogue-us-april-2022-issue-9.jpg

celebmafia​

Swarovski Spring 2022
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott - Photographer
(crash.fr)

Bella Hadid during the 75th Annual Cannes Film Festival... shutting it down in a vintage black Atelier Versace dress from 1987:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->