Bella Hadid

Glamour UK February 2015
'Boldly Go'
Photographer: Kenneth Willardt
Stylist: Alessandra Steinherr
Make-up: Lisa Houghton
Hair: Thomas McKiver

imcmagazine

Day 27 - Bella Hadid by Daniel Jackson (LOVE Advent 2014)

LOVE Magazine youtube

The DAILY FRONT ROW "Fashion Los Angeles Awards" Show at Sunset Tower on January 22, 2015 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio

bfanyc

These Jaw-Dropping Photos Prove Bella Hadid Is More Than Just Gigi's Little Sister
As if we had any doubt.
by Amanda Keiser

We've had our eye on Bella Hadid since we first learned that Gigi had a little sister. Besides being drop-dead gorgeous, the 18-year-old model has an innate sense of style, and a covetable It factor that makes you want to sit up and take notice. Needless to say, we couldn't resist including her in our February issue.

Here's a peek at Bella's eight-page '70s-inspired spread along with an exclusive interview on all things style (including her no-fail, go-to winter uniform). It's all after the jump!

Describe your style in three words.
"Versatile, edgy, and unique."

What's your go-to uniform?
"On a casual day, I'd usually pull out my vintage Levi's, a pair of loafers or beat-up Converse, a bomber jacket, and a button-down shirt. On a cold day, you'd probably find me in an all-black outfit with a coat or jacket that stands out."

Do you prefer dressing up or dressing down?
"I always love to dress up, but I usually end up in a leather jacket and boots!"

Is there any style or trend you would absolutely never wear?
"I always say, ‘Never say never!'"

Do you have any fashion resolutions for 2015? Any trends you want to try?
"My fashion resolution for 2015 is to continue to be inspired by all of the great designers of the past and present, while keeping try to my style and myself. I would love to try trends from the ‘60s and ‘70s and on but still keep my look modern and young."

teenvogue.com

Teen Vogue US February 2015
'That 70's Show'
Photographer: Matteo Montanari
Stylist: Zara Zachrisson
Hair: Franko Gobbi
Make-up: Maria Belt

clmus.com

OUT OF ORDER Magazine January 2015
'Glass House'
Photographer: Maurizio Bavutti
Stylist: Katty Paldos
Hair: Jordan M
Make-up: Carolina Dali

artlistparis.com

She reminds me a lot of a young Carla Bruni (but she's more 'natural'-looking and prettier), with a little bit of Jennifer Lawrence.

Carla%252520Bruni.jpg

(source : blogspot)

great look, much more interesitng than gigi but i love them both

Pop Magazine Issue 32 Spring/Summer 2015
Photographer: Brianna Capozzi
Stylist: Stevie Dance

briannacapozzi.com

LOVE Magazine Issue 13

intrepidlondon.com

LOVE Magazine youtube

Ralph Lauren Polo Mens and Womens presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2015 on February 12, 2015 in New York City

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->