Bella Hadid

BELLA HADID Out and About in New York 08/23/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

^She doesn't nearly look like a model to me face and body wise..

but again is that really because of her modeling capabilities/looks? doubt it, every headlines states her name, barely any *professional* model has that featured, they are mostly invisible until they become a household name

Perhaps not to you, but her global domination of September covers is a pretty spectacular modelling achievement.
Sorry I was probably too judgy.. What I meant was that if I didn't know her and saw her in the streets like in the pictures posted I wouldn't think she's a model. But of course this is just my opinion and it's nothing in comparison to her outstanding career and strong moment right now!

but again is that really because of her modeling capabilities/looks? doubt it, every headlines states her name, barely any *professional* model has that featured, they are mostly invisible until they become a household name

A model is defined no further than being someone hired to represent a brand or photographer in a professional setting, whether that be runway, editorial or advertising.

Yes, this means that every celebrity hired to endorse a fashion brand is - in that moment - by definition, a model. We don't consider them professional models, however, as it's not their primary career.

Bella Hadid is being hired to represent brands via endless magazine covers and editorials, walking all the major fashion runways, and landing an incredible amount of advertising contracts.

She IS a working professional model, by literal definition. And a startlingly successful one at the moment. Discussing whether she "looks" like a model or not implies a modification of the definition of "model" to strictly adhere to specific physical attributes.

BELLA HADID Out and About in New York 08/24/2017

BELLA HADID All in Red Out in New York 08/25/2017

BELLA HADID Out and About in New York 08/26/2017

Vogue Australia September 2017
'Savage Beauty'

Photographer: Jackie Nickerson
Models: Bella Hadid, Jordan Barrett
Stylist: Christine Centenera
Make-up: Romy Soleimani
Hair stylist: Shon
Nails: Rica Romain

qualityfashionphoto

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 28: Bella Hadid attends the fittings for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2017 on August 28, 2017 in New York City.
QPTOGYX.jpg

B7U1LSM.jpg

getty​

Vogue Brazil September 2017 by Gui Paganini

Her 8th September cover overall and 5th September cover for Vogue. Congrats!

BELLA HADID in Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, China September 2017

I think the term is an Insta girl/model to describe models like Bella, her sister, Kendall Jenner etc. They are models who were social media celebrities BEFORE they became models. Their celebrity came from being on YouTube, Instagram, a reality show, and other social media outlets.

Ugh the fact that she booked VS and other girls who beat her face/body wise x100 didn't, makes me sad. This industry..

BELLA HADID Out in New York 08/30/2017

Exploring The New Jewellery Collaboration Fronted By Bella Hadid
TWO years ago, when Annelise Michelson first started creating the knotted, barbed wire designs that have since become the signature staple of her eponymous jewellery brand, they were directly inspired by the bondage pictures of Japanese photographer Nobuyoshi Araki. "I thought the sensuality of twisted knots, when explored through a material like metal cable, could be minimal and chic but also sexy," she explains - and so, the Light Wire Collection was born, somehow uniting the realms of industrialism and elegance.
Today heralds the launch of a new incarnation for the range as Michelson reveals a collaboration with French fashion house Zadig & Voltaire: an evolution of the architectural forms that have quickly become an industry favourite. Lighter and thinner than their formative counterparts, this series of jewellery - spanning necklaces, earrings and bracelets alike - "is more an every day, easy statement," Michelson says. "I like to make statement design, but these are like the essentials in a jewellery wardrobe; so easy that you don't have to think about them too much, you can carry them in your bag and put them on last minute."
Here, we present the covetably chic collaboration in its entirety. If it's good enough for Bella...
olivia singer for vogue
http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/exploring-the-new-jewellery-collaboration-worn-by-bella-hadid
(article)

without text

Harper's Bazaar China September 2017
ALL ABOUT BELLA
PHOTOGRAPHER: ALEXEI HAY
STYLING: WEI TIAN
HAIR: BRENT LAWLER
MAKE UP: SEONG HEE PARK

qualityfashionphoto

Users who are viewing this thread