Bella Hadid

Yeah, she's not serving good face in those CK pics. And the posing looks stiff, too. It's interesting, because I was just about to comment on the i-D editorial to say how much she's improved as a model. I still think she absolutely has. Bella has something special, there's a certain presence about her that radiates, beyond just her gorgeous face. No, she'll never be a high-fashion chameleon, but she's got supermodel energy.

I think Bella and CK generally is a perfect combination. I can see her having an exclusive lingerie/swimwear contract with them in the manner of Christy and Natalia.

But they'll have to make better pics than these ones haha.

VOGUE USA February 2020
Flights of Fancy
Photographed by Nigel Shafran
Vogue USA - February 2020-98 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-99 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-100 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-101 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-102 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-103 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-104 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-105 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-106 拷貝.jpg Vogue USA - February 2020-107 拷貝.jpg

Bella Hadid attends the Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2020-2021 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 17, 2020 in Paris, France.
JZ5zFcM.jpg

2kOwcaj.jpg

zimbio​

i-D Magazine ’Rihannazine’ Special Edition 2020:

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Bella Hadid
Stylist: Alastair McKimm

Can you please introduce yourself?
My name is Isabella.

What do you think your biggest personal or professional success has been so far?
The biggest professional success for me has been being able to work alongside the men and women I have looked up to and watched since I was young. It’s been a blessing to watch these artists work and I feel lucky to be a small part of their big visions. My biggest personal success will forever be watching my family be healthy and happy.

What has been your biggest failure been and how did you learn from it?
My biggest failure as a whole is when I don’t trust and nurture my own intuition. I learned that in order for me to grow and know my personal strengths, I need to own my decisions and stand up for myself and what I believe in

What are you taking with you into 2020, and what are you leaving behind in 2019?
2020 is about leading with love and being the most authentic version of myself as possible ! I've seen myself and the people around me grow in so many different ways this year, and in so many aspects of life. I surprised myself with what I found and I feel confident that I will be entering 2020 with a new perspective on my own personal, and professional happiness.
i-d.vice

Missoni Spring/Summer 2020 campaign by Mert & Marcus:

Styled by Vanessa Reid.

fashiongonerogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"