Benjamin Cho F/W 08.09 NYC

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
dunno. it's certainly much better than last season.

benjamin_cho01.jpg
benjamin_cho02.jpg
benjamin_cho03.jpg

benjamin_cho04.jpg
benjamin_cho05.jpg
benjamin_cho06.jpg

*papermag.com

ultimately,not bad. a bit incohesive but certainly aeons better than the travesty that was s/s 08.

^i agree, some of it is a little incohesive. some of the pieces are pretty interesting, though.

he is probably the most talented designer here in NY, idea wise,
but i am going to say something now, that i never thought i ever would.
He needs to move beyond this kind of designing, he is not a newcomer to new york fashion, at a certain point you have to start thinking about making clothes that are not just for the sake of creativity/ ideas ...............but clothes that people can wear and will want to wear. i need to see him doing that

yeah he needs a bit more substance. i agree. even margiela who's known for the most esoteric ideas is able to balance things out. not that ben cho is anything compared to margiela. a better example would be threeasfour....they've been able to do that too.

I think its immaculate.
I'll agree that it is reminiscent of his past designs; still, there is nothing wrong with consistency.
I don't expect one to have fresh ideas every season. Reoccuring themes can certainly be detrimental, but they can also place emphasis on certain ideas.

love it some pieces are very wearable .. a few look like they have just been thrown in .. the moose hat :ninja: some of the pieces though i would worry the4 fabric wouldnt hang right and look cheap id have to see them in person ..but over alll i like it :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->