Bernhard Willhelm Eyewear

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
I know this might get criticised round here but I thought it was interesting bit of news. And he's working with Linda Farrow who's doing Sophia Kokosalaki's new eyewear.

BERNHARD WILLHELM EYEWEAR
This spring Bernhard Willhelm will debut with his own eyewearcollection produced by Linda Farrow Vinatge. The handy detachable visors come in pink, white or yellow, and they fit with his fluo plastic frames. Avalable in Paris at Maria Luisa.

Willhelm2.jpg

more info @:lindafarrowvintage.com

source:modenatie.be

Thous are great :heart:

I love Linda Farrow eyewear alot to.

^spot on! :heart:

They reminds me of some dalmatian which has gotten blue paint all over itself. :lol:

^ I don't think they are dating, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy did a similar style. He's been ripping off Bernhard for seasons now.

^I'm sure as well. They have become pals afterall...sadly. Or perhaps not anymore?? Personally,I think BW is beyond Jeremy's silly antics.

As for the glasses,they're great. Really quite refreshing considering the redundance of sunglasses out there. Though,I am not a sunglasses person myself,they're interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy did shades with LF this season to
jeremyscott.jpg

This spring, let your fun in the sun include shades by Jeremy Scott and Bernhard Willhelm, produced by Linda Farrow Vintage. For his part, Scott adds his autograph logo to the sides and, in the Caesar style, golden laurel leaves (pictured above). Meanwhile, Willhelm's sunglasses are so bright you'll need to wear, er, shades. His fluoro-fabulous plastic frames come with handy detachable visors in pink, yellow or white. In Paris at Maria Luisa, 8 rue du Mont Thabor, 75001, +33 1 42 96 47 81
hintmag.com

^those are just plain gross..might as well have a gold Medusa head on it..

I dont like Willhelm in the slightest, but I'll give him credit: his eyewear (judging from the one pic posted) looks pretty interesting..Would love to see more..

Last edited by a moderator:
what's with all the gucci bags?
thanks for posting that pic miu.
i had thought i read that j.scott did shades as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->