Linda Farrow Vintage Sunglasses

i just received my wayfarers in pink and red and adoooore them!!!

Can someone explain the use of the word 'vintage' to me? I understand that there are actual vintage LF sunglasses around, but she is producing new ones as well? And calls them vintage (because they are old styles???)? Am I correct?

Personally, I do not quite get the hype with them, they kind of look like all sunglasses right now...

they are REAL Vintage stock which belonged to his mother and he is remarketing them now :wink:

does anyone know where i can get it in london actually...
i've seen it in department store in HK, but... yeah....

You can get LF at Harvey Nichols for sure and probably Harrods. I think I've also seen LF Vintage at Selfridges but don't quote me on that. Some of the smaller boutiques (like koh samui) may also carry her stuff.

In the December issue of US Elle (Keira Knightley cover), there is an editorial right after Keira's called 'She Wears the Pants' and in the very first image there's a pair of the most beautiful sunglasses! I must have them! They're Linda Farrow apparently, but I have no idea how to track them down, I've been looking then up online but so far nothing. I'll try to find a picture!

oh my, nevermind! I found them on eBay and bought them right away!
lindafarrowblack.jpg

(ebay.com)

ps: Leyla, I love the pink ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
leyla, your pink ones are too cute.
does anyone own the colette cap and pep wayfarers? i'd be interested to see them in real life.

does anyone know where i can get it in london actually...
i've seen it in department store in HK, but... yeah....

Browns and Liberty used to stock Linda Farrow but I'm not sure if they still do. (I think at least Browns still does). I've seen LF at Selfridges too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought this Linda Farrow wayfarers by Luella...Love the little :heart: ond the sides and the colour...

totemfashion.com

has anyone seen the dries van noten ones anywhere besides satine and oki-ni? I'm looking for a grey translucent pair.

Quite a lot of collaborations lately. Loving the ones for The Row, Alexander Wang, Dries Van Noten, Prototype by Yohji Yamamoto and Raf Simons.

soft, the dries i have are sooooo nice. the shape is really perfect
as for myself i am living in my ROW ones. cats eye shaped and big shaped... love them both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->