The Best & Worst Catwalkers

^ Yes, she was very weird at Dolce & Gabbana FW07, but at Stella McCartney and at Fendi (FW07) she was amazing, especially at Stella McCartney!

At Dolce & Gabbana FW07 she looked really scared, I must admit. Like she was trying to keep balanced, and the arms! (?)

omg i remember her arms too! i used to hate her poses at the end of the runway. i felt they were really contrived and tryhard....but they actually work for her.

I love Anabela, but she lacks confidence on the runway and looks rather awkward.

Best :

1st Gisele
2nd Isabeli
3rd Natasha
4th Raquel
5th Mariacarla
6th Caroline
7th Sasha
8th Carmen
9th Flávia
10th Freja

Worst :

1st Anabela B
2nd Vlada
3rd Lara Stone
4th Emina C
5th Daiane
6th Magdalena
7th Snejana
8th Gemma
9th Irina K
10th Kinga

:o Irina, Kinga, Vlada, Magdalena and Emina are FIERCE walkers...Freja and Sasha on the other hand....how opinions can differ :P

I really, really dislike Agyness' walk. She looks bored and unprofessional and slumpy. Masha's is bad, too, it's so stiff and she looks absolutely petrified.

How could I forget Tanya D? She's improved so much over the past seasons. Plus her legs are killer!

Best:
Natasha P.
Mariacarla B.
Marija V.
Flavia O.

Worst:
Sasha- The worst catwalker ever-my opinion
Agyness-she moves her head too much
Snejana-simply don't like it

I like how Lily and Stam walk and how they kinda twist the heel each time. I can't explain it but you can see it when you see from the behind.

I don't think Lily's walk is that bad, but Lara .. Oh, my. What the h*** is she doing? Why don't you just walk normally?

Well I don't think Lara can help it. But I think the reason why she can't walk well is because:
-Shoes are too small
Her boobs are huge and probably really hurt when she walks :smile:rofl: It's all I can think of really)

Sasha's walk has improved so much, at one time she effected a drill sergeant rushing after one of her cadets.

yeah i feel bad for lara because of the shoe deal, i thought they were too big for her?

she wears a size seven and the shoes at shows are a size larger at least

Freja. Too damn slow!
Sasha-love her but waltz like a bat out of hell.

I like how Lily and Stam walk and how they kinda twist the heel each time. I can't explain it but you can see it when you see from the behind.

Oh I know what you mean! And I agree with you, I think that Lily Donaldson (if that's the Lily you're talking about) has the best heel turn
I noticed it on Chanel SS07 :lol:

I think Stam can twist the heel beautifuly, so she should teach Lily how to do the same ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->