V Magazine #148 Summer 2024 : Anne Hathaway by Chris Colls

ugh, i hate that font. quite an unfortunate angle to shoot full body, it doesn't give justice to either anne or the clothes.

I do not understand Hathaway's appeal but the cover of the actress wearing Maison Margiela is beautiful. Love everything about it.

What in the graphic designer hell is that font and the amateurish typography? 🤣 It looks as if the font didn't make it through the export so InDesign put Myriad Pro in its place lol. I can't even look at the image.

Gosh, back in the day at Art School, I was had V mag on my mood board lol. Now their type choices are pure trash... It absolutely kills the cover shot (which I'm not really buying tbh... Same styling as runway once again). Can we have Anne in Versace?

it’s alright. I’m not too mad. The blue one could have been simpler.

I love both images but those angles were not right for the V masthead. The text looks odd on the covers. She's bodying those looks tho.

THE MAISON MARGIELA ARTISANAL COLLECTION HEARD AROUND THE WORLD
Photography:
Sølve Sundsbø
Styling: George Cortina
Hair: Laurent Philippon
Make-up: Stéphane Marais
Models: Lulu Tenney, Dara Gueye & Yeray Allgayer

vmagazine.com

Neither of the two covers rock my world but I can massively appreciate Anne Hathaway's ability to adapt and become something else via the lens of different photographers. Not many actresses/celebrities would be willing to participate in such a shoot.

Two limited edition covers with Irina Shayk by Nathaniel Goldberg:

Another two limited edition covers with Alex Pettyfer by Nathaniel Goldberg:

Has the gender-bending started yet? Did I miss it? Was it Anne Hathaway wearing a suit and heels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->