Bianca Saunders Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

British Fashion Council hyped her too much for an obvious reason! Like they did with Grace Bonner!

I hate those look 16's short shorts, look so uncomfortable for the summer, he can't sit in them, and I bet he is sweating his butt cheeks after 5 mins with no air con

One thing I do like is Look 19's unisex butter yellow coat, so light and airy that both men and women can wear it beautifully

We live in a world where new designers keep trying to push the envelope with menswear but unfortunately it doesnt work alot of the time because the male market is very rigid.

We live in a world where new designers keep trying to push the envelope with menswear but unfortunately it doesnt work alot of the time because the male market is very rigid.
I always find it strange that a bunch of London-based female designers are making feminine-looking menswear.

From Lou Dalton's pastels preppy to Astrid Andersen's neon lace men’s body suit to now Bianca.... are they designing for their boyfriend/ partner/ husband? Is this their form of self-expression? Why are they interested in men’s clothing? I can never understand the reason and logic behind it... maybe it’s just me...

I’m all for pushing. But she ain’t Bernhard. I find myself wondering who’s wearing these misshaped contraptions clinging to those bodies. That yellow coat is nice, but do we need it? We’ve seen these coats from 3000 other designers. With wales Bonner there’s at least a very specific point of view, there’s a small insular world around it and you kinda buy into that. This is just random without any context.

Ok we have 45 yrs old guy who is massive Spice Girls fan,who stuck in 90s and love to wear pastels and finally he can act like non binary person NOW because we are somewhere in ultra liberal UK
BORING AF

I always find it strange that a bunch of London-based female designers are making feminine-looking menswear.

From Lou Dalton's pastels preppy to Astrid Andersen's neon lace men’s body suit to now Bianca.... are they designing for their boyfriend/ partner/ husband? Is this their form of self-expression? Why are they interested in men’s clothing? I can never understand the reason and logic behind it... maybe it’s just me...
Im glad to know that im not the only one asking myself those questions…
Even more as a woman. I love men style more than men fashion…And there’s no style in here.
So I wonder who is this for and is her man a « reality »?

^^^ This is so forgettable, so unskilled, in the worst way: It’s just basic American Apparel with some shine and sequins. The Bryan Boys and Billy Porters would shun this for being not loud enough, while it’s just too clownish for sartorial men. Why is there even a show for a measly handful of American Apparel with shine and sequins? Paris is very NYC-level of quality at this point.

Tom: Grace does have a real customer, a real man for her wears, even if her too-pedestrian Crooklyn sensibility may be too plain-Jane for many. At least her separates look solidly constructed, tailored and stand on its own as classic-enough sartorial pieces. Grace’s just so consistently… so low-energy . So bland LOL

Does she think her signature is cutting against the fabric grain? Because all the garments are poorly constructed, everything is pulling.

I’m all for new-gen designers but please, learn how to properly construct a garment first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->