Big Feet = Flat Shoes ? Why Why Why ?

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by Jensta, Oct 13, 2003.

1. oceanharlot

oceanharlot stories everywhere

2. __neversummer

__neversummer New Member

I hate this. I'm an 11 US and I can never ever ever find shoes unless I special order them it drives me insane and usually leaves me feeling really depressed about my ugly feet. So for the past couple of years I've just completely given up and lived in skater shoes.

But in the past few months it's seemed to have gotten better I've found about 4 or 5 pairs I've really liked, (all at Nordstrom's).

3. longchamp_lover

longchamp_lover New Member

I have BIG feet too!!!!!

I have found a few places that do big shoes, but they are only in the UK i think!!
    www.tallgirls.co.uk

Evans shops go up to a size 12, i think, but they are wide fittings and sometimes they look a bit weird!!!!

LK Bennett do some amazing shoes, which i love and they go up to a size 42/9,

At the moment i am looking for some winter boots, kind of like Ugg boots but nicer, with no heels, but i can't seem to find any nice one's, can anyone help?????
    Thanks!! I hope that those shops help!!!!

4. farren fashion

farren fashion New Member

i'm a 7.5. sometimes i'll go into an 8 and an 8.5 for boots. i've never found it difficult to buy shoes. nine west. steve madden. they all have shoes in 8 and 9. maybe you're just looking the wrong place?

5. pale green witch

pale green witch New Member

I think she was referring to UK sizes, whereas you're referring to US sizes.. A UK size 9 shoe is MUCH bigger than a US size 9 shoe!

6. farren fashion

farren fashion New Member

well, there you go! haha. sometimes i forget sizes and measurments differ for every member on this board. eek! hah.

7. oxanaa

oxanaa New Member

there are TallGirls stores in Canada too :D

8. Crying Diamonds

Crying Diamonds Geometric Discharge

I love how they always stock small shoe sizes for women and yet the ideal woman they send down every catwalk is always nine miles tall with like size 7 - 11 feet.