BioLustre Hair Treatment

FASHIONLOVA

Reaction score
Have you guys heard about this hair treatment, that s supposed to change your hair to its virgin state. As in never dyed...hair

here s what i found on their website

I) Instructions #1 Shampoo: Use Cleansing Shampoo 5.5ph to gently rid the hair of product buildup.

#2 Towel Dry: Remove all excess moisture and comb tangles out gently.

#3 Apply BIOLUSTRE Treatment: Evenly saturate root to ends, do not comb product through the hair it will cause breakage.

#4 Dry Hair: Dry completely under hooded dryer or use hand held dryer. Do not move hair while drying. Product will become hard while it drying this means it is working. Dry all underlying layers completely as well.

#5 Rinse: Gently rinse hair with warm water to loosen the hair. Be careful not to scrub the hair until the hair no longer feels hard.

#6 Shampoo: Shampoo scalp thoroughly with Cleansing Shampoo, down hair shaft through ends twice. Hair will feel rough until you apply Conditioning Sealant. Leave Sealant on 5 minutes minimum. Use Daily Maintenance Shampoo to replace your daily shampoo or as a mini-treatment before or after chemical services to strengthen and restore hair.

II) FAQ Q. What is BIOLUSTRE Repair Treatment?
A. It is an instant repair treatment to stop and help prevent damaged cause by chemical services and styling tools.

Q. What is BIOLUSTRE Repair Treatment made of?
A. It is a polymer and protein based product that imitates hair to correct damage.

Q. What is the Daily Maintenance Treatment Shampoo?
A. It is a specialize combination of a hair shaft building shampoo, with polymers and protein that will give you a mini treatment every time you shampoo, this can be use daily.

Q. What is Conditioning Sealant?
A. This is a low 4.5ph conditioner with sealing and silkening agents to soften and make the hair shine. With great cooling and healing agents for the scalp without buildup or over moisturizing the hair.

Q. What is Cleansing Shampoo?
A. This is a gentle 5.5ph cleansing shampoo that can be use before BIOLUSTRE Repair Treatment and after when shampooing treatment out of the hair.

Q. How does the product work?
A. BIOLUSTRE is the ONLY hair care product that actually repairs hair and it does it instantly. It allows consumers to undergo multiple chemical processes including coloring, highlighting, perming etc. The product is simply applied to clean hair, dried in and washed out. This is revolutionary technology. No other company, large or small, has a product that claims to repair hair in one application.
B. Use common sense when mixing chemical services on and the same rules apply when using straightening products. Never mix Thio and Sodium Hydroxide chemicals on the same hair shaft. Some beauty school rules never change.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIIa) Q & A When to Use BIOLUSTRE
Q. If I wanted to bleach my hair, when do I use BIOLUSTRE?
A. Same day Process: If you want to bleach your hair, use BIOLUSTRE AFTER you your process. It will repair the damage that bleaching does to the hair shaft and help with even toner deposit.
B. If hair is damaged and needs correcting before bleaching…use 2 to 7 days prior to service. This will ensure the scalp has not been over manipulated before bleach is applied. If hair was compromised while bleaching the BIOLUSTRE may be applied following service as well.

Q. If I wanted to highlight or color my hair, when do I use BIOLUSTRE?
A. If you want to highlight or color your hair, use BIOLUSTRE BEFORE or AFTER the process, depending on the condition of hair. Remember: Best color results on strongest hair shaft.

Q. If I wanted to perm or straighten my hair, when do I use BIOLUSTRE?
A. If you want to perm or straighten your hair, use BIOLUSTRE BEFORE your process. These processes are very hard on your hair so you would want your hair strong enough to take these processes without adding more excessive damage to the hair shaft.

Q. If my hair is over-processed, brittle and/or breaking, when do I use BIOLUSTRE?
A. If your hair has any of these conditions, use BIOLUSTRE IMMEDIATELY! Your hair is in desperate need of repair and this product can help put back what’s been destroyed by these conditions. Not only that, but BIOLUSTRE can make you hair stronger, silkier and more manageable than before. I would suggest waiting a short time to do another chemical service. Follow with home Daily Maintenance Treatment Shampoo and Conditioning Sealant.

oh wow.. il find out if salons here do it. if not, il probably try it out myself :smile:
shukran :smile:

i just asked my hairdresser about it
i wanna do it too
u re very welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"