Blumarine S/S 2021 Milan

The Olsen twins would have fought each other to wear the pink fur collared coats, the sorbet colored minis or the rose printed boleros for one of their awful movies...

It's like a "00s a e s t h e t i c" instagram account vomited on a runway.

The Olsen twins would have fought each other to wear the pink fur collared coats, the sorbet colored minis or the rose printed boleros for one of their awful movies...

It's like a "00s a e s t h e t i c" instagram account vomited on a runway.

Haha this is spot on! I can definitely see the early 00s teen movie vibes in this collection!

New The Olsen twins would have fought each other to wear the pink fur collared coats, the sorbet colored minis or the rose printed boleros for one of their awful movies...

How dare you?! The New York Minute is a classic. LOL
I love all this tackiness and early 2000s realness. However, it's not memorable at all.

I'm not gonna lie. I MISS this kinda frivolity from fashion. There's room for it.

Normally I would agree with you, however this is not a good example of that. Whenever you begin to cross that line between frivolity and sophistication there has to be some control, otherwise it can easily swing into something tasteless and chaotic. Blumarine is no stranger to this type of fashion, so it’s quite surprising that it didn’t work. The fabrics and techniques look painfully cheap. If these pieces were made with luxurious fabrics and construction then I could look past this garish mess. I would even compare it to her her past collections. My one big question is, Who is this customer? It’s tacky and juvenile. In all honesty it looks like a sl*tty version of Mean Girls

The only thing I love about this is the GIANT Blumarine logo. It takes me back to Absolutely Fabulous or Kath & Kim, and I couldn't ask for me.

As tacky as it is, it has a very IG girl appeal!
But they didn’t chose the right stylist for it. You need Carlyne for this kind of tackiness. She brings the right amount of fun and star power to make it memorable.

It’s quite anecdotal. I like the chiffon dress tho.

It's like a combination of later days Miu Miu and Rodarte which is not a recipe for healthy eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->