Bodyrock.tv

*heidi*

Reaction score
Hi there,
I was wondering whether there are some Bodyrockers at tfs ^_^
I absolutely adore the workouts they (Zuzana & Freddy) from Bodyrock (www.bodyrock.tv). I follow the workouts on a regular basis (3 times per week) since March this year, and I have never been in a better shape!
The workouts are very short, so I use them as an alternative when I do not have enough time for the gym or for some other sports (running, mountainbiking)!!

I love love love the site! :heart:

I'm not a Bodyrocker, since I don't practice yet but I like to watch the videos. Zuzana is amazing ! Actually, I don't have time to follow the routine but I think when I'll be on holiday I will give a try. I don't have an internal timer nor all the other thigs like gym ball; But I think I'll buy a jumping rope and adapt the exercices.

I have only bought the dip station, which I don't want to miss, and the Gymboss timer. But if you have an Iphone (or HTC) you can also download an app that is similar to the timer.
Yesterday I bought a fitness ball, but not the one Zuzana is using, this one is way to expensive :shock:.

The good thing about the workouts is that they aren't time consuming! They are quick AND effective :heart:

I love this site!!! The work outs are really great and I love Zuzana's body.

Booh, unfortunatly I have an old-fashioned mobile phone, no application available; :-(
But I think I can get an interval timer on e-bay; They don't seem to sell those in France, or they're using another name.
Zuzana's body is so strong and sexy, I like the fact that she's so womanly and muscular at the same time; so inspiring !
And I think the website is going to be like a fitness social network with users blogs, profile. It's going to be big !

Too bad @Lola Montès - I have ordered mine from the official Gymboss site and they shipped it to Europe (http://gymboss.com/) Also the shipping costs weren't that high!

Yes, Freddy & Zuzana are planning a relaunch of the site - I can't wait until its done. Now that they are located in L.A. I can imagine hat they are planning a career in the fitness industry (e.g. personal training, fitness-dvd's ). That would be really great for them. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->