Boot Problems

Reaction score
i m having the hardest time finding boots for my skinny legs. Im 5'8 at 105 pounds. :unsure: Any suggestions?????? Oh I already have ankle and mid length boots, im looking for a tall boot.

If only I had that problem. :rolleyes:

the problem that i have with boots is that, more often than not, they are not cut well. they are always too large for my calf and too bulky. i stay away from wearing them because of this. but if you can afford more expensive boots, then you are usually guarenteed a better fit. also... you might want to look for ones in a thinner leather...

good luck!!!! :flower:

thanks pearand apples, Im going this week to try on the Gucci over the knee boot...maybe ll have better luck with the over the knee cut. :blush:

trailercouture!

good luck!!!!!!!!! and have fun!

Great article on boots in September issue HARPERS BAZAAR, features all the seasons hottest boots from Gucci, Balenciaga and Fendi. Love the Marni ones too.

I have had a bootmaker alter a pair of knee-high boots so that they were a more snug fit in the calf. It worked really well!

Some of those new styles of boots that only go up to mid-calf look good even if they are a bit loose. I'm quite a bit heavier than you but I've got scrawny calf muscles and I find that those type of boots add a bit of curve to my legs.

Glad I'm not the only one with that problem. I need to have a boot that fits snuggly at my ankles as well as my calf. I think that the boot look just gets ruined when its too loose at the calf!

Originally posted by charlottesometimes@Oct 9th, 2003 - 9:19 pm
I have had a bootmaker alter a pair of knee-high boots so that they were a more snug fit in the calf. It worked really well!
are you serious? i've been trying to find someone to do that for me. where did you go for that? do you think a shoe hospital could do that? we have plenty of places that fix shoes and luggage around where i live. what do you think? gosh, that would help my mom and me so much. we are fairly thin ppl and i am am short so that doesn't help when they say knee high and they just about cover MY knees. tailoring is my friend LOL!

I usually have the same problem!Boots always droop down around my calves because they are so skinny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->