Boots For Spring

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
My boyfriend just gave me this adorable pair of boots. I loove the glove soft leather and the pointy pointy toe. The strap detailing gives them an extra little bit of snap.

Wish the heels were a bit higher though.

What about these with a cute little white leather miniskirt and peasant blouse for spring?

sorry, i dont think i like them. the sole just makes them look not so good :unsure:
i dont like the idea of wooden like heels on white shoes. :innocent:

but if you wear them, please no peasant blouse. those are absolutely "yesterday" :lol:
i would wear them with CaPri pants (lightweight) and a simple tank top. maybe just white :wink:

as for the heel, anything higher than this just looks dodgy to me :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 12th, 2004 - 1:56 pm
sorry, i dont think i like them. the sole just makes them look not so good :unsure:
i dont like the idea of wooden like heels on white shoes. :innocent:

but if you wear them, please no peasant blouse. those are absolutely "yesterday" :lol:
i would wear them with CaPri pants (lightweight) and a simple tank top. maybe just white :wink:

as for the heel, anything higher than this just looks dodgy to me :ninja:
I dont like wooden heel with white either for some strange reason :P
However, just wear them with whatever you feel comfortable in, if you can wear them comfortably, the heels look a tad high :flower:

I agree with Leyla.
Any heels higher than this should be saved for p*rno shoots.

those shoes look really cheep to me...and i agree any higher and u might as well be in a p*rno.. i dont like the idea of boots in the spring...there so many great flip flops and high heals that are so cute and springy

Originally posted by Shahna@Mar 13th, 2004 - 12:57 am
Boots with capri pants.... are you serious? :unsure:
uhm, yes :lol: ... its a particular look i guess.
but, i was just trying to come up with a look for those boots. i personally wouldnt wear them :innocent: :ninja:

I think those boots are not bad, but maybe not the sole :unsure:
and the heels shouldn't be higher IMO.
with them I'd wear something really simple and elegant I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->