Boots For Spring

OK OK I get the message already. I'll just chat about day to day fashions from now on.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:08 pm
Man, I want a pair of the boots like what PurpleLucrezia posted!

The ones Suzi posted are definitely not to my taste...they look dangerous and kind of awkward, but I would wear the hell out of a pair of those Edwardian-looking boots.

They make me think of Anne of Green Gables!
aren't they called granny boots...perfect for an old granny like me, i guess... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by luna@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 9:49 pm
The top part reminds me of a figure skate... the bottom part would be cute without the top part(maybe as a mule or slingback...)... looks like two shoes shoved into one.
Precisely! :wink:

Nemova

not for me...but i think they could look good on a certain person...i guess :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:08 pm
Man, I want a pair of the boots like what PurpleLucrezia posted!

The ones Suzi posted are definitely not to my taste...they look dangerous and kind of awkward, but I would wear the hell out of a pair of those Edwardian-looking boots.

They make me think of Anne of Green Gables!
aren't they called granny boots...perfect for an old granny like me, i guess... :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
I rather liked them myself. My mum actually had a pair like that from her younger days. I used to love them before my feet grew. They were calf length brown leather with lacing all the way up. I probably have a picture of them around here somewhere...

ugly.

purple- i have a pair of those that I wear for horseback riding. fun stuff.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:10 pm
OK OK I get the message already. I'll just chat about day to day fashions from now on.
I think you should continue to post about anything that interests you. Expect honest feedback and don't take it personally. That is one of the strengths of TFS; everyone appreciates different things, gives honest opinions, and then moves on to a new topic. You bring something special, like every member does, and we don't want to "water you down." Some will agree. Others won't. That's TFS! :flower:

Tealady,

Thanks for the response. I'll do just that. Guess I'm just a little new to this forum thing.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 10:57 am
Tealady,

Thanks for the response. I'll do just that. Guess I'm just a little new to this forum thing.
hey suzi...i agree with tealady...i'm sorry if i came on strong...but i am truly fascinated by the idea of sleeping in heels...sometimes i get excited...it's just my italian blood bubbling up...please don't take offense...i'm willing to overlook that pretty little nickname you gave me... :flower: :wink:

Softgrey,

No offense taken. I think we all just want a place where we can express whatever opinions we have without worrying about what others think. You and I just have different tastes in fashion. I think that's healthy for everyone!

Originally posted by tealady+Mar 23rd, 2004 - 4:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Mar 23rd, 2004 - 4:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-suzi_stiltz@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:10 pm
I think you should continue to post about anything that interests you. Expect honest feedback and don't take it personally. That is one of the strengths of TFS; everyone appreciates different things, gives honest opinions, and then moves on to a new topic. You bring something special, like every member does, and we don't want to "water you down." Some will agree. Others won't. That's TFS! :flower: [/b][/quote]
thank you tealady :heart:

and yes, they certainly look like being in the Helmut Lang vein Space

ps. FSmembers have any right to post what they like and receive a honest feedback, please do not take things too personally, this is a public forum after all, different people, differnt cultures, different tastes

:flower:

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 11:17 am
Softgrey,

No offense taken. I think we all just want a place where we can express whatever opinions we have without worrying about what others think. You and I just have different tastes in fashion. I think that's healthy for everyone!
:heart: :flower:

dunno....some people may look good in them?....but definitely not for me... :ninja:

Kinda glad I didin't buy these. But there are a lot of Gucci designer shoes and boots on the net at really good prices! I love the super pointies so I know I'll be buying at least one or two pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->