Boots With Knee Socks?

Emily363

Reaction score
I'm normally not afraid to try "new looks". (I'm pretty sure I was the first woman in our office to buy rainboots and actually wear them.)
I work in a conservative office but on Fridays we "let our hair down' just a bit. What do you think about wearing knee high boots with colorful socks sticking out the tops of the boots and pairing it with a skirt? (like the model in the picture) If you like the look...any suggestions as to the color of the boots, socks, skirt?

Attachments

• Boots_with_striped_socks.jpg
    Boots_with_striped_socks.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 41
hmmm i actually like it. definetly something i'd give a try. can't help that much with the colors since i don't have a lot of color in my warddrobe myself, but i'd go with something like in the pic: solid color boots and patterned socks, it'll look intentional then imo :flower:

Emily, we already made a thread about what to wear with what, with you in mind - your threads are clogging up tFS. Can you please post these questions in one thread?

If you feel comfortable wearing socks and boots go for it

personally I like the look.

Perhaps a pair of sock that goes over the knees and a skirt

For a casual look...it's ok...

If you want a sophisticated look, don't do it...If you are going out on a casual date/party then go for it...I like the contrast of patterned socks with solid color leather/suede boots...I think knee high boots work best for me when I wear socks (about 3 inches from my knee)...

Use a pair of glossy leather boots, not suede, and solid, fine knit sockes. I think that would be really cute.

I'd wear it with higher boots, and a knee length skirt.

That way the colorful socks would peek out just a little as you walked- like a hidden surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->