Borys Starosz

LOADED Vol.6 2012
Photographs: Hiro Kimura(FEMME)
Styling: Ryoh Kuroda

mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2

Borys looks like a cross between Mario Lekkas and Arthur Gosse, I want to see all three of them together :smile:

GQ Japan December 2012
Photographs: Taka Mayumi @ Sept
Styling: Kentaro Takasugi @ GQ

mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2

Borys looks like a cross between Mario Lekkas and Arthur Gosse, I want to see all three of them together :smile:

OMG you're so right, I can see Mario in him. He kinda looks like Mariusz Smolinski too.

Model: Borys Starosz (Photo: SENSE November 2012)
Direction & Styling: SATOSHI MORIYA
Photographs: JUNJI HATA
Hair: HIROKI YOSHIMORI(super sonic)
Make-up: YOBOON(coccina)

mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2

Model: Borys Starosz (Photo: SENSE November 2012)
Direction: SATOSHI MORIYA
Photographs: Rrosemary
Styling: RYOICHI ISHIGURO
Hair&Make-up: TOMITA SATO

mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2

UOMO December 2012
Photographs: Kenta Sawada
Styling: Noriko Sugimoto

mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2

q&a

Name: Borys Starosz
Agency: View Management
Hometown: Warsaw
Nickname: not needed, got quite a rare name which is enough

What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Ace Frehley – New York Groove

What’s your worst fear? Sadness

If you could hang out with any three people (real or fictional/from any time period/dead or alive), who would you choose? Ernest Hemingway, Ian Kevin Curtis, Paul Newman

Photography by Javi Dardo
Special thanks to Sandra Balcells @ View Management.

theones2watch.com

1472823_10152490190704768_1115513964_n.jpg

Facebook/Boutayna-Fartale-Photographie

Poland born Borys Starosz has been modelling since early 2008, walking for Frankie Morello, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana in his first show season.
Since then Borys, a budding street photographer, has become a regular on the Milan catwalks and has fronted campaigns for brands including Guy Laroche (FW11) and Kenneth Cole (FW13).
His editorial credits include Numéro Homme, Sense Magazine, Commons & Sense, Attitude, GQ Style Germany and Glamour Italia.
Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Warsaw, Poland
Ethnic Origin: Polish
How were you scouted: My father knew a photographer who took some snaps of me and after a few months someone at a production company found them and they offered me an underwear campaign shoot.
What’s your best feature: The eyes never lie
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: 1. Byredo Parfums 2. Byredo Parfums 3. Byredo Parfums
Your favorite fragrance: Byredo Parfums M/Mink
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: Old convertible Saab
Hobbies: I love books! Recently I’ve become interested in street photography
Fitness Regime: I tried many sports and still try more and more but what’s regular is weight lifting and some yoga
What was the last movie you watched?: Jim Jarmusch’s Only Lovers Left Alive – I enjoyed it so much!
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Nicolas Jaar – Mi Mujer
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Late night snacks
What is your biggest fear?: Not being able to do sports
What is your dream country to visit?: Iceland
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Probably a journalist or diplomat
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Numéro
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Once in Japan I was asked to do ‘a doctor pose’. I was laugh-crying for a few minutes when I heard that!
What was the last thing to make you cry?: Watching ‘Inferno’ by James Nachtwey and a movie about him – a war photographer
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York – its full of energy and feeling that anything can happen.
Who are your idols?: My father and my grandfather
What was the last dream you remember?: I forget dreams very fast but a regular one in the past was that I fight against pirates on a sailing ship which is on fire.
Instagram handle: borysstarosz
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Make an offer first

ftape

A model backstage at the Ovadia & Sons fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2015at Pier 59 on September 8, 2014 in New York City. (September 7, 2014 - Source: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America)
Ovadia+Sons+Backstage+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+sQhB8JdZgbCl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->