Boss S/S 2022 by Mikael Jansson

TunHakii

Reaction score
Talents: Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Hailey Bieber, Alica Schmidt, Future, Lee Min-ho, Anthony Joshua, Khaby Lame and Matteo Berrettini

augustman.com

Hailey Bieber is easily the most blatant of the fake models - not even got the height or look it’s ridiculous

Imagine spending $60,000 on the photographer's fee to get these images.....
Insanity.

Imagine spending $60,000 on the photographer's fee to get these images.....
Insanity.
I guarantee you that they paid more for some models and had a worse result because of it!

I guarantee you that they paid more for some models and had a worse result because of it!
Brands won't renounce to hire a Hailey Bieber or Kendall J, because of face recognition as well as a vast social media exposure. I understand that.
On the other hand, spending 60K or 80K on the photographer's fee to get something that looks like a lookbook seems to be a huge waste of money, especially after investing so much in the casting.

Surprisingly, the only one I'm excited to see is Khaby Lame. This is supposed to be a strong cast but this is really dull.

Brands won't renounce to hire a Hailey Bieber or Kendall J, because of face recognition as well as a vast social media exposure. I understand that.
On the other hand, spending 60K or 80K on the photographer's fee to get something that looks like a lookbook seems to be a huge waste of money, especially after investing so much in the casting.
You answered your own question... These models don't give away anything other than their last name and their number of followers, when they hire them want that and nothing else matters.

Full Campaign (Part I)
Photography: Mikael Jansson
Styling: Jessica Diehl
Hair: Shay Ashual
Makeup: Mark Carrasquillo
Cast: Alica Schmidt, Anthony Joshua, Future, Hailey Bieber, Joan Smalls, Kendall Jenner, Khaby Lame, Lee Minho, Matteo Berrettini

hugoboss

Full Campagin (Part II)

hugoboss

Full Campaign (Part III)

hugoboss

I only like Joan because she's the only real model here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->