Boxer Boots

Emmie

Reaction score
:wacko: Does any1 know what boxer boots go with, I got some 4 Christmas but they dont go with anythink in me wardrobe. Im buyin a new outfit so does any1 now what wud look gud with boxer boots!? Thanx, Emmie xxx :wacko:

yeaaah i know that was a huge trend here about a year ago.. You should match them with army-coloured-pants or just jeans.. they also look great with skirts.. and just any cool sweaters or things.. they go with alot of things

:flower:

I got the Yohji high boxer boots fr f/w '''''''''01. I wear mine with cropped pants-usually in some knit or jersey material-drawstring cargo's look great, culottes also look extremely cool if you like that style-I know it's not for everyone, but it's very cool. I never wear mine with anything tucked in. It feels too "costumey" for me...
but you might try tucking in a pr o jeans and see how yu feel.

have fun w/them! I l-o-v-e mine to death! :heart: :wink:

Originally posted by softgrey@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 10:52 pm
I got the Yohji high boxer boots fr f/w '''''''''01. I wear mine with cropped pants-usually in some knit or jersey material-drawstring cargo's look great, culottes also look extremely cool if you like that style-I know it's not for everyone, but it's very cool. I never wear mine with anything tucked in. It feels too "costumey" for me...
but you might try tucking in a pr o jeans and see how yu feel.

have fun w/them! I l-o-v-e mine to death! :heart: :wink:
i got the same ones..

hi AMMIE and welcome :flower:

could you please use the search option before posting a new topic since this topic already exists.

tnk you :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->