Bradley Cooper

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
So somebody on this board wondered if he had a thread and I searched for one, and it turns out he doesn't (evidently).

I think he's so beautiful! It should be mandatory to stare at him for at least an hour every day.

At the CFDA Awards yesterday:
88504104.jpg

The UK Premiere of The Hangover in London (10th June, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

Feel free to post as many pictures!

THANK YOU so much for starting this!
I agree with you. This guy is so adorable! Loved him in the old days of Alias when he wasn't so famous yet.
Here's a few:

PEOPLEscars.jpg

source: bcoopernews.wordpress.com

BradleyCooper.jpg

source: jeffandmemory.blogspot.com

bradley_cooper_01.jpg

source: photobucket.com

He was SO hot on Alias!! He had the crazy shaggy blonde hair and glasses. Yum. I'm a total fan of him.

He's the type of guy that when I see him in a suit, I melt.

why airbrush and cover his scars up? they are very unique and quite sexy. :brows:

was he in hiding or something? ive never seen him...oh shame on me! lol

He held the door open for me once! About a year ago. I was getting my hair done at a salon for my best friends wedding in little town known for its theatre and he was walking in and at first I just thought, wow how cute is this guy but then I did a double take! Saw him in the paper a few days later talking about how he was in town doing a show.

He held the door open for me once! About a year ago. I was getting my hair done at a salon for my best friends wedding in little town known for its theatre and he was walking in and at first I just thought, wow how cute is this guy but then I did a double take! Saw him in the paper a few days later talking about how he was in town doing a show.

You're from Boston! Was he there?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW!?

youre so lucky girl!..if only my bf knew im drooling about this guy lol " no more TFS for you! lol"

DaisyBuchanan; christina126;5829370 said:
Seriously! That one above his eye, SO HOT!

I KNOW RIGHT?! :shock:

He opened the door for you? what a GENTLEMAN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He was SO hot on Alias!! He had the crazy shaggy blonde hair and glasses. Yum. I'm a total fan of him.

He's the type of guy that when I see him in a suit, I melt.

I know! He was lovely in Alias. I'm a total fan for a man wearing glasses so his character had me at the word 'go'. :doh:
Here's some more pictures:

3991017_std.jpg

source: flickr.com

0xfitc6e.jpg

source: bcoopernews.blogspot.com

3309708217_bd690a998a.jpg

source: flickr.com

and lastly.. :shock: *faint*
2chnpxx.gif

ontd@ lj.com

was watching He's not that into you last night.... he was in it. i think he was also in Nip/Tuck season 5 but i might have to double check on that..

was watching He's not that into you last night.... he was in it. i think he was also in Nip/Tuck season 5 but i might have to double check on that..

Yep! He was on a couple episodes as an egotistical actor. Took his shirt off in that, too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->