Bradley Cooper Embraces The Gay Rumors

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

B. Coop thinks it's absolutely fantastic that people are saying he let Victor Garber tickle him in the pink (he bleaches) back in the day. In case you're just joining us, there was a blind item floating around that many (including this bit*h) thought was about Victor Garber and Bradley Cooper.
    [​IMG]

B. Coop, who is currently starring in Reese & Jakey: The Sequel with Squinty Zelleger, told The Independent (via DS) that he has nothing but laughs for that rumor, "People thought we were dating. It was all over the internet. It was the first time I read a rumor like that about me, and I just thought it was fantastic."

Yes, I'm sure the thought of Victor Garber di*k-tapping him on the nalgas made Bradley laugh for hours. Bradley laughed until a wave of saliva poured out of his mouth onto his chest....and then Bradley kept laughing. Bradley had to pinch his nipples to try and stop the laughter, but it didn't work at first. So Bradley continued to laugh laugh laugh away while pinching at his wet nipples. Bradley laughed, pinched, laughed, pinched, laughed, pinch, etc.. etc.. Finally, after Bradley had no more laughs to give, he excused himself to change his panties in the bathroom.
    dlisted.com

2. gius

gius Active Member

I would be very happy if he was gay :angel:

3. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

Atta boy! B)

4. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

I've just noticed that dlisted is about the most vulgar gossip site on the web. :rolleyes:

5. VogueGirl8910

VogueGirl8910 Well-Known Member

I don't think so about this & also he is dating with Renee Zellweger.