Brandon Maxwell S/S 2021 New York

He wants to be Tom Ford so bad. The whole collections moodboard is “sports luxe” but done with no imagination, subversion, even cleverness.

what the heck is with the citron yellow?!!

Well this is disappointing...

Any amateur could have designed this, Brandon is a total joke these days :lol:

He wants to be Tom Ford so bad. The whole collections moodboard is “sports luxe” but done with no imagination, subversion, even cleverness.

what the heck is with the citron yellow?!!
Ahahaha I did not want to say Tom Ford but I saw it...But it’s like the worst part of Tom Ford.
This looks like the fillers outfits of Tom’s collections. Even the color palette is very Tom.

Ahahaha I did not want to say Tom Ford but I saw it...But it’s like the worst part of Tom Ford.
This looks like the fillers outfits of Tom’s collections. Even the color palette is very Tom.

No shade to you because you are his client, but TF is only few seasons away to present collection like this

Sheer skirts? For spring? Fanny Packs? How original

There is like only 10 or 12 actual garments here just mixed up and in different colors. My pet peeve is repeat designs in different colors.

Am the minority here but I actually love it. A few questionable pieces but i like how simple and straight to the point it is the colour palette too brings back the old Michael Kors before he started struggling to become an edgy brand. Its not edgy or trying to be some pretentious European brand like Vetements its just basic yet beautiful fashion for the everyday woman that wants to look good without trying too hard who i willing to spend beyond Marshalls.

This is my favorite thing I've seen from him thus far. It is more styling than substance but everyone looks nice at least.

The presentation video is really cheesy tho.

it does scream Tom Ford but... worse. coupe of interesting pieces but that’s really it and the streetwear just makes it even more mundane.

sister, what exactly did you expect??
I don't know, something like that one video I saw that he had shared of Grace Elizabeth that was stunning.
Am the minority here but I actually love it. A few questionable pieces but i like how simple and straight to the point it is the colour palette too brings back the old Michael Kors before he started struggling to become an edgy brand. Its not edgy or trying to be some pretentious European brand like Vetements its just basic yet beautiful fashion for the everyday woman that wants to look good without trying too hard who i willing to spend beyond Marshalls.
Yeah I would agree somewhat. Though some of the pieces just look kind of wonky to me personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->