Branko Maselj

Thanks Gabor! Edited :flower:

Richard James S/S 2013 London

vogue.co.uk

I like his look a lot. Especially when he looks as mischievous as in that last backstage shot. Looking great on the runway, too!

Gorgeous polas! I wonder what is the actual spelling of his name?

I'm from Croatia and Branko is a common name here so it's pronounced almost the same as it's been written but -a is pronounced like in the word 'bra' (so it's not Brenko) also -r is pronounced the russian way, not the american ahah

his surname Maselj-pronounced: Mas as in the word 'must' without the -t at the end of course + e like in the word 'every' and the -lj at end of his surname is a single letter here and is pronounced like it's been pronounced in this video ahah http://youtu.be/uOlG9H_SO7I

hopefully I helped :blink::blush::D

Richard Nicoll backstage.

tumblr_m5tghnf_Mg_L1qbccs4o1_1280.jpg

10magazine.com

Interview August 2012

americanteenprincessbarbie.tumblr via Polevshchikova

Portrait by Robi Rodriguez. Fashion editor: Bruce Pask. Fashion assistant: Robbie Lawrence. Grooming by Lee Machin at Caren. Models: Branko Maseli and Matthew Bell.From left: jacket, $931; thecorner.com. Blazer, $1,542, trousers, $1,056, and shirt, price on request; jonathan-saunders.com. Coat, $1,776; thecorner.com. Jacket, $1,267; club21global.com. Pants, price on request; jonathan-saunders.com. All shoes, price on request. The Scottish designer Jonathan Saunders loves splashing color and prints across his women’s wear, but for his men’s collection he toned it down. “With women, I think about how to configure prints on a female body,” he says. “For men, my approach is about the combination of textures and patterns in a more architectural and functional way.” He drew from the designs of Le Corbusier and Charlotte Perriand for the collection, which features waffle jacquard coats, sporty wool mélange suits and graphic printed shirts. The idea, Saunders says, was to create clothes that are casual and “not overly formal or sharp.” Available at matchesfashion.com.
nytimes.com

Welcome to The Model Diaries, our regular catchup with some of today’s freshest faces as well as established models. This time it’s Branko Maselj @ Elite. Checkout his video, interview, shoot and elbow licking skills here. Film & Photography by Eva K. Salvi.

fiascoplus.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->