Brazilian Fashion Brands

Derin

Reaction score
I'm interested about some Brazilian Brands such as ZOOMP, TRITON, TNG, CIA MARITIMA, ROSA CHA.. Do you have any ideas about them? Quality, price range etc.. Any TFS people from Brazil?

I'm not from brazil but I love triton and vide bula - I know you can check out the designs at www.firstview.com , but I'm not sure about prices

maybe you can check at their official sites :flower:

Loaf - excellent shoes for training before you have to wear the real thing...(although the whole fencing 'pistol grip/French grip' effect is to be considered I think that wearing dance-shoes unless you have to is sado-masochism)

Originally posted by Derin@Jan 25th, 2004 - 6:21 pm
I'm interested about some Brazilian Brands such as ZOOMP, TRITON, TNG, CIA MARITIMA, ROSA CHA.. Do you have any ideas about them? Quality, price range etc.. Any TFS people from Brazil?
There are always very good clips on FTV :heart:

ELLUS seems REALLY interesting to me B)

KIT :innocent:

i'm not real familiar but I have seen some recent 2004 runway pics and they look great.

Thank you people.. I think I'll go to Sao Paolo myself in March and check out the retail scene. Brazil is getting interesting. Veerry interesting :shock:

You should check FORUM, FAUSE HATEN, Alexandre Herchkovitch, VIDE BULA, Walter Rodrigues, BRITISH COLONY, IODICE, Rodrigo Fraga
Alexandre Herchkovitch is Isabella Blows' protege his stuff is really interesting!
Oh! and about shopping ... the brazilian work the denim like no one else!

I have a couple Rosa Cha bikinis and I LOVE them. They run small though. Also, they are very lowrise.

Hi Derin, I am new in this site and I am from Brazil.
I could see your interesting in many brands from here and I export some of them, especific the bikinis of Agua Doce e Cia. Maritima. If someone want to know anything about the brands, just ask me and I will try to answer about them to you. OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->