Bright Pink F/W 09.10

Men :woot:. It was hard to find pictures of men wearing hot pink earnestly, not as a joke.:rolleyes:

pink-trend-mens-suits-1.jpg

refinery29.com

pink-trend-mens-suits-2.jpg

refinery29.com

NewPinkBlazerpicture.jpg

naturallysharp.wordpress.com

DSCN6848.JPG

flypaper.bluefly.com

DSC03057.JPG

melissacmorris.blogspot.com

nicky hilton looks so pretty. a little pink goes a long way, i think it looks best used with moderation as an accent color. i love posh but that jacket-dress........no no. it aslo looks better agains pale skin than it does on tanne (lindsay,victoria)

^^so nice :heart:

it's clear that the bright pink is a continuing trend...
especially after seeing so many great real-life examples...

i have a bright pink trench that i plan on getting a lot more use out of this spring and in the fall....

^^so nice :heart:

it's clear that the bright pink is a continuing trend...
especially after seeing so many great real-life examples...

i have a bright pink trench that i plan on getting a lot more use out of this spring and in the fall....

im so craving a satin brigh pink trench right now...:blush:

I think hot pink looks so much better with darker colours than lighter ones

I LOVE that pink dress under that black coat on the top of this page, and the pink tights on the second girl with the print skirt is wonderful

That pink Martin Grant coat is stunning. Such a beautiful shape and shade of pink.

I didn't now that such a thread about bright pink exists! I wear my bright pink items like this way:
DSC00143.jpg
DSC001363.jpg
DSC001392.jpg

yay! i love the real life pics :flower:

you're brave to wear pink pants (in a totally non-preppy way) and you wear them well...

and the dress looks really pretty and versatile...
well done! :heart:

@chrissyM: Thanks a lot! I felt pretty comfortable in my pink pants though this caused some gazes :wink:. The dress is very versatile, you can wear it as top too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->