Place of Birth:New Jersey, USA
Date of Birth:1984
Hair colour:Light brown
Eye colour:Blue

Height:5'10''; 1,78cm
Measurements (US) 34-24-35; (EU) 86-61-89
Dress size (US) 6; (EU) 36
Shoe size(US) 9; (EU) 40
Agencies:Select Model Management; New York Model Management; Nathalie Models; Unity Models; D Management Group;

Advertisements:Charles Jourdan, Danza, DKNY Jeans, Ermanno Scervino, Jobis, John Varvatos, Just Cavalli, Kenneth Cole, La Perla, Mazzini, Patrizia Pepe, Penny Black, Roberta Scarpa, Roberto Cavalli

Magazine Covers:Italy: 'Grazia'; 'Elle' - September 2004; 'Elle' - February 2005; 'Elle' - August 2005 Portugal: 'Elle' - March 2005 Russia: 'Vogue' - August 2003;

Fashion Shows:
brigitte0096lp.jpg

Ready to Wear
Spring/Summer 2004 Alice Roi, Amaya Arzuaga, Betsey Johnson, Bill Blass, Blugirl, Calvin Klein, Cerruti, Custo Barcelona, Diane von Furstenberg, Ermanno Scervino, Etro, Fisico, Guerriero, Heatherette, House of Field, Imitation of Christ, Moschino, Pamella Roland, Perry Ellis, Peter Som, Rocco Barocco, Slava, Versus, Vivienne Westwood
Fall/Winter 2004: Aigner, Alberta Ferretti, Amaya Arzuaga, Arlequin, Banana Republic, Boyd, Carmen Marc Valvo, Custo Barcelona, Ermanno Scervino, Etro, Gustavo Arango, Iceberg, John Varvatos, Jonathan Saunders, Laura Biagiotti, Maska, Maurizio Pecoraro, Narciso Rodriguez, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Rafael Lopez, Sebastian Pons, Tomaso Stefanelli
Spring/Summer 2005: Alberta Ferretti, Amaya Arzuaga, Dsquared2, Emporio Armani, Ermanno Scervino, Erreuno, Etro, Fisico, Gustavo Arango, John Richmond, MaxMara, Narciso Rodriguez, Rocco Barocco, Samantha Treacy, Sebastian Pons

I can't believe that there wasn't a thread about her.... she's so beautiful!!! Great idea!

Amelia said:
I can't believe that there wasn't a thread about her.... she's so beautiful!!! Great idea!

yeah, I was surprised too. I just yesterday found at home old Vogue (Russia) and she there on the cover and there you can find 15 pages with her.

So I promise to scan them later

OOOO thankyou! I found out the name of the girl(Brigitte!) in the perfume ad(first picture) yesterday and was going to start a thread!! TTHAANKKYYYOOUU

One in the win column for the Garden State.

La Perla:

attachment.php

(As ID'd for me by o2w many moons ago.)

As I promissed I've made scans from Vogue Russia August 2003 ph Harri Peccinotti

Yana, thank you for scans!!!! It's so amazing! Mimi_belle- I adore her at this campaign!!!! She's great for DKNY. And La Perla is just for her- her hair look so goreous!

god...she's so beautiful!!! i'm so captured by her eyes!! great pics guys!!!:heart: :heart:

She's beautiful, I love her eyes

Kenzo fw05

00130m.jpg

DSquared fw05

00230m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00150m.jpg

00330m.jpg

from style.com

I like this model, she is beautiful...her eyes are very expressive and beautiful...but she is underrated, why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->