Brilliant Brunette

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by ninetytwo, Oct 27, 2004.

1. ninetytwo

ninetytwo New Member

I was wondering if anyone could find some pictures of the Brilliant Brunette commercial? I've googled it (pooooorno central) and tried, yes, even yahoo! (which didn't produce anything to yahoo about) but to no avail. I wanted it because I really really like the longer haired girl's color and cut style...

If you help out that'd be sooo great, thank you!

<3

2. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

3. ninetytwo

ninetytwo New Member

Thanks for the site.. although I had a different picture in mind, but that one is helpful, so thank you. :wink:

4. ~InteGraL~

~InteGraL~ New Member

I think I have the same picture in mind that you do. I love her hair and wanted to try the colour myself.... it was the one with the 2 girls right? One had straight dark brown hair on the right of the picture, and the other was of a golden brown on the left?

5. shabby_N_Chic

shabby_N_Chic New Member

I absolutely love the hair it is chic without trying too hard......Would this same haircut look good with caramel highlights added to it?

6. boho_babe

boho_babe Cinematic Vision

The shampoo from that range is brilliant. It works on my hair really well, after one us my friends kept saying how nice it looked

(seriously to clarify, I'm not actually advertising for them!!))

7. sweetasbrandy88

sweetasbrandy88 New Member

8. fab_fifties_fille

fab_fifties_fille crossed wires.

oh I love that shampoo!...if you're planning on getting your hair cut like that, use the shampoo on it too, people might just have to double take :P

9. splatooey

splatooey New Member

Can you use the brillant brunette stuff if your hair is dark dark brown/black? Will it make a difference b/c that stuff is kind of pricey!

10. .francesca

.francesca about to fall or fly

i was wondering that too. my hair is naturally dark brown with very little natural highlights. what's that shampoo supposed to do? is it for colored hair, or is it supposed to make naturally dark hair more, well, brilliant?

11. brunettemodel

brunettemodel New Member

i believe that the brilliant brunette hair products make your hair shinier and it brings out the natural tones of chestnut and maple and expresso. here is a link that may help the person who is looking for a picture of the longer haired girl in the commercial.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.kaobrands.com/images/brand_brilliantP3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kaobrands.com/ourBrands/brilliantBrunette.html&h=93&w=150&sz=5&tbnid=yxCdTDiQDbcJ:&tbnh=55&tbnw=89&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJohn%2BFrieda%2BBrunettes%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

you'll have to click on campains on the left and click the picture of the long haired one or which ever one you want.:P

#11 brunettemodel, Apr 24, 2005
    Last edited by moderator purreow*: Apr 24, 2005