Burberry S/S 2004 - Milan

Astrid21

Reaction score
Will post my opinion when I get through looking over all the pictures. :arrow:

More pics to come.....

Last edited by a moderator:
astrid!

thank you for the pictures.

i have not seen everything... but i like the first set of pics....

this is how i envision a wider leg pant and an open buttoned down shirt.

i was not into the new york version/ khaki invasion.

but these looks look better in these colors... much more bright and airy. the brown tones of ck and dk were too heavy.

and i also like the tailored look that is mixed with the more relaxed pieces in this collection. i love the trench capelets! So cute!!!!!!!!

good colors too.

i am not sure abou the second set. they seem a little harsh and i am not really into the prints. but i love the first pictures and the capelets and jackets, of course.

ohhhhhh. and i love the top row of the third section of pics.

i love the lavender, yellow, black and white.

what a great combination... and as always, i love the little capes. :heart:

:heart: this jacket.

100113770.jpg

This collection is one of the best shows I've seen so far this year. It wasn't terribly innovative, but it was trademark Bailey and I adore it. It's minty, completely wearable, and most importantly, comfortable. Bailey always sets a great tone for the Spring season. I mean, just look at the colors in the beginning: fresh pale green, white, blush pink, kelly green and black. Can't say enough good things about Christopher.
:flower:

I think it's a great show, too. A true spring feel to it. I also like how women of all ages could wear stuff from the collection...looks fresh for teens as well as middle-aged ladies! Relaxed and airy and just plain cool.

so... i didn't really like the prints when i saw them in these smaller photos... they reminded me of a cow print...

but i went over to style.com... and checked them out... and i have to change my mind. i love the black and white splatter print.

very fun and cute without an over the top color scheme.

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Oct 1st, 2003 - 12:48 am
so... i didn't really like the prints when i saw them in these smaller photos... they reminded me of a cow print...

You know you have to click on it to make it bigger, right? :flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21+Oct 1st, 2003 - 1:51 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Oct 1st, 2003 - 1:51 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples@Oct 1st, 2003 - 12:48 am

You know you have to click on it to make it bigger, right? :flower: [/b][/quote]
astrid! i figured that out... but i still couldn't see the print very well. i needed a really Enlarged view. I think i am blind. whenever i like a collection, or dislike it, i always have to look at the detailed shots. it really solidifies my opinion... and can prove me right or wrong!

thanks again for the photos! :heart:

their new check prints are real interesting (mainly the assymetrical one at the last still of second plate) but those short trench boleros, the buggy looks and the general mood of the collection did absolutely nothing for me.
Cute colour play with white and the faded pastels, bags and shoes were pretty unlucky

:ninja: I think Kate Moss looked real bad in this show :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 1st, 2003 - 2:25 am
I thought that, too!

I really liked this show. It looked like totally comfortable weekend brunch clothing. And those mini-capes are so cute! Christopher Bailey is so intune with what Burberry is today that it's almost eery. He's a very clever, smart designer.

I like it very much:flower:

it seems liek its ben done before though

Dos any one els think the scarfs are a bit dated? I mean that school boy stiped scarf has been around for a while.

:o One of my favorites too,Bailey is a bit like Narciso ,he makes simples things that you just really want to wear ,without getting boring :heart:

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Oct 1st, 2003 - 8:41 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Oct 1st, 2003 - 8:41 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Oct 1st, 2003 - 2:25 am
I thought that, too!

[/b][/quote]
I thought she looked great. :heart:

burberryw_1.jpg

oww.. I think Kate looks better here than she does in her ads.. I really love these burberry shoes by the way very simple and girly.. :heart:
F4X3058_mn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->