Burberry S/S 2019

So he's also doing different photographers like Nicolas did for his debut at LV? Interesting.

The Nick Knight set looks more like it was shot by Inez & Vinoodh to me, but YES! I like it. It's doing a great job of selling this collection. Why not just keep that one? Don't care for the Irina shot.

Mariacarla and her red hair will probably make an appearance soon.....

I like what I’m seeing so far.

In love with the shots by Nick Knight, it's not what you would expect from him but it's a campaign so I understand this style. It looks very expensive and refined! Also I am so happy for Sora. She's on fire!
The part with Irina, as beautiful as she might be, was unnecessary though.

Fran Summers by Danko Steiner

Plus Irina, Stella and Claudia Lavender

I was excited for the campaign but Fran's shot with her vacant expression and stiff pose ruined it all lol. Also, what an ugly pair of shoes!

In the instagram stories, Burberry tagged Nick Knight, Danko Steiner, Hugo Comte, Peter Langer, Colin Dogson and Letty Schimterlow.. There's too many names already.

I like it, except for the Irina shot. She's everywhere at the moment. I'm always happy to see Sora. And I actually really like Fran, I find she has that "je ne sais quoi" and is a true chameleon, I don't always recognize her.

I was excited for the campaign but Fran's shot with her vacant expression and stiff pose ruined it all lol. Also, what an ugly pair of shoes!

In the instagram stories, Burberry tagged Nick Knight, Danko Steiner, Hugo Comte, Peter Langer, Colin Dogson and Letty Schimterlow.. There's too many names already.

Agreed about the shoes! It's also on the current Vogue China cover. Absolutely hideous.

And yes, way too many photographers for one season. Since Nick Knight didn't live to what we've expected, and I mean this in a good way, can we expect something OTHER than a British seaside story dripping in melancholia and sunset from Colin Dodgson? Here's hoping.

I actually like what I'm seeing especially the Nick Knight shots! I always knew Natalia, Irina and Rianne were gonna appear in his first campaign but I was surprised for Fran, never knew she was a ricardo favorite but then again, her face perfectly captures the british beauty.

I love the Nick Knight shots.
I would have preferred few photographers as Nick is quite versatile but since the show wasn’t that focused, i totally get all those names.

Great campaign. I wish there weren’t that many bags tho.

Love the Nick Knight set. Hate those bags, though.

I'm more impressed by the background in Sora's picture, tbh. Anyone knows where it was shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->