Calendar with 25 Brazilian top models photographed by Bob Wolfenson

robot

Reaction score
An exclusive calendar with 25 Brazilian top models photographed by Bob Wolfenson is to be launched on July 12th. The calendar comes with a DVD full of mod interviews - to be broadcasted on GNT TV in Brazil.
The calendar includes sensual pics of (mostly) sensual mods - not the recent Pirelli-style "high fashion" crap or Gisele's airbrushed nipples...
Mods being featured - Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrósio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Ana Claudia Michels, Camila Finn, Carol Trentini, Caroline Ribeiro, Cintia Dicker, Fernanda Tavares, Gisele Bündchen, Isabeli Fontana, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Jessica Pauletto, Letícia Birkheuer, Liliane Ferrarezi, Luciana Curtis, Marcelle Bittar, Mariana Weickert, Michelle Alves, Raica Oliveira, Raquel Zimmermann, Renata Maciel, Shirley Malmann, Solange Wilvert and Talytha Pugliese

Since this is real photography by a well-known and respected photographer (as opposed to "high fashion" photography by Conde Nast contractors, which is a cheaply-produced swindle job intended to sell luxury products to "It" girls and the nouveaue riche) the calendar can be ordered through any bookstore that carries photography books/calendars...

I am not sure what the 16yo olds will look like in the pics, but it's a good excuse to show off their bods...btw you can watch original Brazilian TV shows (inc the one with the Raica interview) on TV Globo, which is right now FTA on Hotbird 13 deg East in Europe...

pics:
http://spfw.uol.com.br/index.php?form_action=noticias_fotos&form_noticias_id=757&hash=641AC240C5B3E10C17BAED27EC5C7DB4-6B361BB655EF67968FAD18488974D14D

Attachments

• 2100.jpg
    2100.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2101.jpg
    2101.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 2102.jpg
    2102.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 532
  • 2103.jpg
    2103.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 101
interesting...seems like all the hot models come from Brazil!

Ahhh, I want this calendar...!
Which bookstores can we order this from?
I live in Canada, and I dont think any of them would do it :lol:

And it has a DVD too..

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i like it!, jeisa & marcelle looks quite fabulous... but i'm really waiting for Alessandra :woot: :woot: :woot: heheh thanks tobot

Folha Online is holding a poll based on the SPFW Calendar models. They're asking who could possibly be the next Gisele among them. Vote here!

drakulita said:
Folha Online is holding a poll based on the SPFW Calendar models. They're asking who could possibly be the next Gisele among them. Vote here!

The sad thing is, is that Marcelle Bittar is winning that poll. I voted for Carol Trentini.

i'm gunna have to order this.

isabeli..damn. they all look great.

kevinnn said:
The sad thing is, is that Marcelle Bittar is winning that poll. I voted for Carol Trentini.

Everyone's wondering why she is leading the poll! LOL. Obviously I voted for Jeisa! :heart: Vote here!

why would you release a calendar in January? Most calendars are released in Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->