Calvin Klein "Beauty" Fragrance : Diane Kruger by Craig McDean

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
calvinkleinbeautyad.jpg
x214615bb.jpg

wwd.com

It's ok, i was expecting it to be more of a beauty shot. I still do like it though.

it looks awful. the bottle is lovely on the other hand.^_^

Oh noooo... how could they make something so boring with such an amazing woman... I would expect something more interesting especially with Diane...

the second shoot is...strange..i mean her face is in the same exact position and with the same expression of the first shoot?curious... :innocent:
anyway Diane is beautiful,as usual..but the ad it's pretty boring

I've always found Diane beautiful yet bland, right throughout her modelling career - and this is nice but oh-so-dull. I prefer the picture of the bottle with the lily.

This is more or less what I expecting when I heard Diane was the face of the new fragrance.
Clean, natural and unfussy which is the way to go with Diane.
As tigerrouge statedshe never was the most exciting model, so play to her strengths, and this is the type of styling she excels at.

She looks great, but she is too interesting for Calvin Klein.

I think this is actually pretty awful. This is not minimalism done well, it's just plain boring. Diane doesn't even look her best.

Diane is so beautiful, they could have done a lot better with someone like her. The ad is very "blah".

I prefer the picture of the bottle with the lily.

I was just coming here to say that. The image of the bottle is beautiful, the image of Diane says nothing about the fragrance, nothing about the sort of woman who might enjoy it, there is almost no message whatsoever. The perfume bottle is stunning though - almost as attractive as the bottle for Narciso's last frag.

I like the second shot better, this is still a very boring campaing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->