Calvin Klein ck one Fragrance 2015 by Mario Sorrenti

Models:Dev Hynes、Jing Wen、Kelela、Samantha Urbani、Say Lou Lou、Ali Michael、Chuck Achike、Edie Campbell、Lucky Blue Smith、Maggie Laine、Marcel Castenmiller、Michael Bailey Gates、Stephen James
Stylist: Panos Yiapanis
Hair:Recine
Make-Up:Yadim

Oh that's gross. I hate that collages for campaigns.
It looks like one big hipster gathering.

Well I won't say anything ... I am not the target, this is not my style at all

this is actually the best sorrenti's work i've seen in years.

Why would I want to smell like a sweaty teenager's underwear? That's what I got from that video.

And isn't this basically the same thing that came out in July?

Last edited by a moderator:
when will the selfie trend will be over? -_-

You're going to get the avid Instagram users coping this. Genius, even though Steven Meisel done the exact same thing back in December 2009.

Pretty sure it will look good in print, the color scheme is actually nice.

Out of all the pretentious campaigns this season this one takes the cake.

Not a fan And I just don't understand fashion industry's perspective about what is cool/goodlooking Asian male model. I find zero appeal from majority of the Asian male models:innocent:

:sick: This is rather nauseating. What a waste of Edie. And this will probably be all over the place.

Not a fan And I just don't understand fashion industry's perspective about what is cool/goodlooking Asian male model. I find zero appeal from majority of the Asian male models:innocent:

The main male model is a famous Korean singer, Taeyang. He was a member of the boy band called Big Bang with G-Dragon. So I think they are really targeting the Asian market which is actually a big one for CK perfumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->