Calvin Klein Swimwear S/S 2012 : Lily Donaldson & Vladimir Ivanov by Sebastian Kim

Yes, he's done a few CK campaigns before.

Looks okay.. Lily's body is great but I don't like her expression here. That's what female models often do when they wanna look sexy, but, to me, it doesn't seem to work for her.

I'm happy that Lily booked a campaign this season, but this first shot is really bad. I don't find the swimwear on either model particularly appealing, either. Is Vladimir wearing tight wighties? :lol:

I'm thrilled for Lily for getting another CK campaign, but I'm not crazy about her expression here. Either of them, really. Not that that matters though, the swimsuit looks great on her.

Wow, I've been wanting to see Lily and Vladimir together in a campaign and here it is. Although Lily's face here is just bad. My eyes went straight to Vlad! :wub:

Thrilled to see Lily book another campaign this season.

They have no chemistry at all. I take it they were shot separately and paced onto the same background? Either way, it looks pretty terrible.

I like that Lily landed another CK campaign but she looks "off" for swimwear, especially next to Vladimir.

They both look great but individually. They aren`t complementing each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->