Calvin Klein

TheSweetest

Reaction score
I like these slides. I like the clear phase that is going on, but these are kind of funky. What do you think? Wearable or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you like the clear thing ck has some other nice sandles out without the wooden heel with touches of random colors of lizard leather. they're nice.

yeah i saw those too. the pink were my faves. i just may go there, if at all...thanks everyone!

The clear-ness and the leather looks awesome together... But I'm with the rest of you, I don't really like the wooden heel. Any pics of the non-wooden heel shoes?

Here they are:

100110458.jpg

100110456.jpg
100110457.jpg

the above DO look better than the first model in the first post...

but whats up with those YUCKY toes in brians post :yuk: :shock: :sick: (the first shoe) :doh:

I like the lucite and lizard ones, but the wooden heel totally ruined them.

i don't like the combination of wood, leather, and plastic. it's just weird :blink:

personally i think the plastic look went out awhile ago i remember in 2001 and 2002 they were used in the South American runways... they looks Ok depending how they were used but like for casual wear i think they r tasteless... (no offence to people who like them! i just dont like em they remind me of those 5 yr shoes from the local supermarket for little girls to use as dressups... )

Lucite on shoes just remind me of stripper shoes... though those don't look very stripper-ella.... I'd still never ever wear them

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:46 am

but whats up with those YUCKY toes in brians post :yuk: :shock: :sick: (the first shoe) :doh:
:shock:

i just noticed that. yeck :doh:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 3:46 am

Yeah, a lot of runway models do not have nice feet at all, and a lot of those closeups just look :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->