Cameron Russell

zoelemon

Reaction score
I have never heard of her -but am curious about other pictures of her etc.. Cameron/Ford. Ph. Mario Sorrenti for Paris Vogue
Early forecasting signals are indicating that Ford's Cameron is poised to be one of the top new girls of the forthcoming show/editorial/campaign season. You've glimpsed her before on the S/S 04 Calvin, the FW04 Miu-Miu, Fendi and Prada runways as well as in the current issues of French Vogue, The Face and Harper's Bazaar. Add Cameron's forthcoming shoots in Italian Vogue and Pop with Willy Vanderpere and it's clear that we have a major new star on our hands.

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 377
I can't really tell that well what she looks like from that picture.

cr12_m.jpg

she looks really pretty in those larger pictures....what's her full name?

She's very pretty.
And yeah, what's her last name ?

thanks o2w :wink: How tall is she? Anyone know?

here she is in the new Givenchy Le Makeup ad.. cant say I like the eyes
cameron.jpg

cameron's 5'8"... only 16 but apparently very very clever

model_mom: my avatar is Pania Rose

Originally posted by o2w@Jun 11th, 2004 - 5:56 am

I can't believe that she is only 16...beautiful.

otw it is sloan (model_mom's daughter) and that is who I thought was in your avatar! I love Pania...she is beautiful and Ali just loved her when they worked together! She said that she was a real sweetheart! Thanks!

Originally posted by Sloan+Jun 12th, 2004 - 10:27 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sloan @ Jun 12th, 2004 - 10:27 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-o2w@Jun 11th, 2004 - 5:56 am

otw it is sloan (model_mom's daughter) and that is who I thought was in your avatar! I love Pania...she is beautiful and Ali just loved her when they worked together! She said that she was a real sweetheart! Thanks! [/b][/quote]
ugh, sorry! I just saw the Ali avatar and got all confused!
and yes, Pania is a really cool, sweet and gorgeous girl!

for some reason when i see her, she reminds me of a mix between isabelli and eugenia :smile:

Originally posted by Sloan@Jun 11 2004, 07:27 PM

otw it is sloan (model_mom's daughter) and that is who I thought was in your avatar! I love Pania...she is beautiful and Ali just loved her when they worked together! She said that she was a real sweetheart! Thanks!
[snapback]284597[/snapback]​

when i saw cameron on the models1 i was in love! how long has she been modeling? can anyone post more pics?
p.s. i read she was 17, do you know?

Here are some... :flower:

Attachments

• cam.jpeg
    cam.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 639

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca