UK Elle February 2014 : Cameron Russell by Kai Z Feng

Her editorial looks a lot like it belongs in the US edition to me actually!

I LOVE the editorial - they always do the collections shoots so brilliantly, but this is just amazing. The cover is great, and I'm quite glad to see that Elle are veering away from the celebrity covers, and this is their third in a row - Candice, Suki, and now Cameron. They do models so well, I hope it stays this way, bar the odd celebrity from time to time!

Beautiful cover. It's so simple - but it shows her beauty - that beautiful face & hair. She's not over dressed - and there's no need for it, the emphasis is on the model herself.

Really nice issue so far. Happy to see Cameron and the editorial is very cool, love the prada shot best.

I love how Elle are bringing models back on their covers. Subscribers cover is much better so beautiful.

Her editorial looks a lot like it belongs in the US edition to me actually!

Gone are the days when UK Elle used to have its own identity. As well as the American edition, I also see hints of French Elle (always have since the re-design).

Even with the presence of a model, I'm underwhelmed by all of this. Cameron's been making a comeback these past few months, and whilst I've been enjoying it, I find 3 stories within one issue just a little too much. The images to accompany the cover are terrific but the 3 other sets are very tedious and fail to show Cameron's potential.

I told myself I'd be buying this when I read the thread title, but was totally put off when I seen the issue on the stands earlier. It's very thin, doesn't come with a runway edit and only seemed to offer a batch of new season adverts. It just didn't seem worth the £4 (unlike the December issue with Candice Swanepoel).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->