Camilla Åkrans - Photographer

I love the photos above but they seem a little to reminiscent of the work Mert and Marcus did in the spring issue of Pop with Missy Rayder and Jeisa. Camilla's work posted earlier in the thread is great, but as I went through the similarities grew....

^I don't really know who they are but their name ring a bell...I know I have them in a book, I'm curious to look at the pics...:blush:

we have a thread on them, mariemaud:flower:

i can see the similarities, ybf.
i'm not too impressed with camilla akrans either ... she's a skilled photographer no doubt, but nothing speaks to me much...

mariemaud said:
^I don't really know who they are but their name ring a bell...I know I have them in a book, I'm curious to look at the pics...:blush:
These are some of the ones I'm reffering too..
They both have themes to do with Physical momevent(even the ponytails are somewhat similar)
Sorry to those who did not want to see the MM pics, but they are just for comparison :wink:

238.JPG

233.JPG

[dna and img]

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
Thanks they're awesome :flower:
I can see the resemblance with the pics I've posted indeed, it's more than striking...:P
Did she do it on purpose ? It could be interesting to know ...
But she's still brand new to me...:lol: :blush: so I'm still impressed by her pics...as I am by MM ones now...

Saracita said:
Elle Sweden. I think it was also reprinted in other Elle versions, but I don't know which ones.
Thanks for info ! :flower:

I can definitely see the resemblence to Mert & Marcus. No wonder she got Missoni... :innocent:

But it is all very beautiful. ^_^

I really love the isolated softness of the editorial with Mona. . ., and also the edgy feel, as seen in the Harper's Bazaar edit with Natasha. :heart:

There are some nice editorials, i think she's great at playing with steam and shadows but overall, her work [in my very own point of view] seems to lack a bit in personality. :ninja:

^_^ :heart:
5934.jpg

5929.jpg

5936.jpg

[lundlund]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back