Carine Roitfeld designs (for Lutz & Patmos)

helena

Swim Upstream
Reaction score
DESIGNER IN VOGUE
spacer.gif
CARINE ROITFELD, editor of French Vogue and famously one of the chicest women in the world, has at last turned her hand to design. Formerly a key consultant to Gucci when Tom Ford was at it's helm, Roitfeld has hooked up with sweater label Lutz & Patmos which previously collaborated with Sofia Coppola, according to WWD. Her first effort, for the spring/summer 2006 collection, is a cashmere top called the 'tramp' featuring elbow patches and designer tears. (November 10 2005, AM)

^^^ from www.vogue.com

Sorry no pics...has anyone else seen any?

oh gawd 'designer tears'. regardless i'm quite interestest to see it. thanks for bringing this in H

yes maybe we should start a thread on her style....she is tres chic!

^^^I'm sure there already is one...I posted in one the other day,or was that a thread about her styling?:unsure:.I'm a big fan too.

I can't honestly share in the enthusiasm over her style but it could indeed be an interesting venture for her.

It's not up on their site yet....i didn't realize that one dress by sofia coppola was with them.

purechris said:
interesting............thx helena:flower:

ditto...
i actually liked gucci when she was worrking with them...
i'm sure it will be sexy and cool...
that's her 'thing'....

B)

Totally the coolest and the chic-esque Fashion Editor eva! B)

Tres chic magnificent! Viva la Carine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know too much about Ms. Roitfeld... but I do know that I like her more than Ms. Wintour. B)

Lutz & Patmos do a new sweater collaboration every season. Inez van Lamsweerde designed one a couple years ago.

I didn't even know she was at Gucci. This sounds pretty interesting, she indeed has a great sense of style... Thanks for sharing!

sounds really good....carine is great, so this should be really interesting.
can't wait to see it!

Carine Roitfeld designs (for Lutz&Patmos)

Seems that fresh artistic/fashion collaborations are 'the thing to do' and how refreshing when non-designers dare to attempt participation.
even though not exactly a fan of Mrs Roitfeld's work at Vogue Paris,
i'm looking forward to see what her design attempt will look like
B)

Carine Roitfeld , editor in chief of French Vogue and a key consultant to Gucci during the Tom Ford era, has officially made the leap to designer. She’s the latest guest designer for sweater firm Lutz & Patmos, which recently collaborated with filmmaker Sofia Coppola. Roitfeld’s contribution to the spring collection is a cashmere sweater dubbed the “tramp” with elbow patches and strategically placed rips and tears.

newsbit from wwd

ooops i had no idea, sorry for the repost :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqqq0102
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->