[carlotta manaigo]

CLÉMENT
Danks Magazine No. 19
Styled by Robbie Spencer
Hair and Makeup by Ramona.
Scanned by s a b r i n a for modelhommes.com

snjal5.jpg

subscribing to this thread, this woman does some seriously amazing stuff

i loved Clement's editorial for Dansk and Giedre's portraits looked very impressive in VI.
thank you everyone for sharing.

Mutate

March 2009: Carlotta Manaigo and Robbie Spencer explore the idea of humans mutating with furniture along with a film by Pierre Debusschere as well as extra shots unseen in the magazine.

Film by Pierre Debusschere Styling by Robbie Spencer | Published 03 March 2009

CREDITS

Photography and Film
Carlotta Manaigo
Styling Robbie Spencer
Hair James pecis at D&V Management using Bumble & Bumble
Make-up Florrie White at D&V Management using Chanel Spring 09 Collection
Set Design David White
Model Jakob Wiechmann at Viva
Photographic Assistant Kim Curtin
Styling Assistants Ruth Hickman, Elizabeth Fraser Bell
Set Design Assistant Amy Stickland
Digital Operator
Tonia at Spring Digital

dazed digital

722384363768.jpg

BEAUTE NATURELLE
Mixte #62

Styled by Belén Casadevall
Illustrations by Gustaf Von Arbin
Hair by Javier Palacio
Makeup by Steven Canavan
Model: Tanya Dziahileva
scanned by Finn

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you, miumiu!!. I get all excited to see her work published in relatively big magazines and this story in particular is heavenly because of all the amazing people involved, from gustaf to belén to tanya.. it's all clicking like puzzles. :heart:

ROMANTICO SOFFUSO
Elle Italia October 2009
Hair by Federico Ghezzi
Makeup by Giorgia Pambianchi
Model: Anastasia Kuznestova
scanned by Diciassiete (17)

2cxx6oj.jpg

from dazedgroup.com
LAND OF A THOUSAND DANCES, HORSES
Photographer Carlotta Manaigo who has contributed to Dazed is exhibiting in Milan with a series of photographs observing nature in her own way.
published 09 October 2009
o9epfd.jpg

Carlotta Manaigo who has been building up her fashion photography portfolio has escaped momentarily to observing and photographing nature for a new exhibition 'Land of A Thousand Dances Horses, Horses, Horses, Horses' that opens at the Le Stanza di Dimore in Milan at the end the end of the month. Manaigo here talks a little about the exhibition and how she has developed her particular style of photography.

"This exhibition takes form from the observation of the silent, more hidden side of things, from an irresistible fascination with nature and its forces which cast mysteries and spells. The light, soft and sensual, enfolds the fragile boundary between attraction and fear... what is familiar and the unknown come together to create irrational landscapes, atmospheres of languid fragility and astonishment. 

I've grown up in the Italian countryside and by the sea. I would sit for hours staring at the glimmering of the waves or at birds flying above my head. I experienced great solitude but also great empathy, therefore my interest in capturing moments of truth and profound intimacy. I like to find myself alone in front of nature, letting go of my emotions to a certain feeling of the sublime. It’s disorienting yet inspiring when such beauty is revealed.."
scxao8.jpg

hrfqsw.jpg

29uu0ig.jpg

32zj0og.jpg

1051dvd.jpg

'Land of A Thousand Dances Horses, Horses, Horses, Horses' by Carlotta Manaigo at Le Stanza di Dimore, Via Solferino 11, Milan opening October 28

:shock:

:heart:

Hercules #7, Fall-Winter 2009-10
"Fashion Follows The Sun"
Photographer: Carlotta Manaigo

charmants.com

Thank you, Royal. Her menswear stories never cease to fascinate me. :heart:

what agency is she with? ive been on their site but cant recall which... :blink:

^ same here, I remember going to her agency when her site was down but can't remember right now. :ninja:

SHOPPING LIST
Elle Italy March 2010
Styled by Benedetta Dell'Orto
Hair by Leon Gorman
Makeup by Darlene Jacobs
Model: Olga Maliouk
scanned by Diciassette (17)

i love that first photo especially :heart:
not the best for seeing the clothes but i get the urge to look at it again and again :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->