Carmen Kass

yes i've always thought kahleen and carmen look a like. of course i find carmen more beautiful, but kahleen is very pretty :wink:

It's actually Kahlen, not Kahleen :wink:; but yes, Kahlen does resemble Carmen very much. I think the judges on Top Model commented on that.

I think I prefer her hair when it's a warmer shade of blonde...I think the bright blonde is a little harsh

colourmefashion said:
Does anyone find she looks like Kahleen from ANTM Cycle 4 ?
Definetly. I saw the Chloè ads in a magazine, and I was "Holy crap! That's the girl from ANTM!!" but then I fwas like of course it's Carmen :lol:

Small Versace S/S 07 campaign preview - credit to pandinha

978825.jpg

glamurama

I like Carmen when she is blonde.
she looks much more hot and pretty when she is blonde I think.

OMG! She looked really good,
she is just perfect for Versace .
thank you so much for posting! :D

seditionary said:
:lol: just what i have decided all my (future) models will look like!
she looks horrific in the j'adore dior adverts... especially the tv one where she goes in all that godl paint... yeeeuurrrccchhh... but recently she looks a bit better with the brown hair and a bit of a tan. still emaciated... but less ill looking... some colour in her now... lol.. like she has started to eat a bit ? :lol:
i love carmen in the j'adore commercial stepping into the gold! how dare you! :P and i already didnt like chucky theron, so to see her now doing j'adore is even worse!
i love carmen...she's probably my second favorite model after kate. i have so much to catch up on in this thread so i gotta go read it from the beginning. i loved when carmen had the white-blonde hair in 1999/2000. She's so perfect and bovine in the mouth, and looks a bit like a younger Deidre Hall i think.

pinnie said:
in my opinion, she is one of the best models ever^_^

My words, Pinnie! And I would say fashion insiders think the same since she is working for such a long time and nobody seems to be tired of her. I :heart: CARMEN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->