Carmen Kass

Olivier Theyskens Ready To Wear Spring Summer 2018 Paris
Olivier-Theyskens-RTW-SS18-Paris-9551-1506452464-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Whoa! What a surprise to see Carmen!

I haven't seen footage from the show, but I'm sure she brought the runway to life in her classic way.

(wish they had given her better makeup though).

First cover of the new @slimimag issue - "Calendar Issue" January 2018 - With the ICONIC @kasscarmen from @silent_paris shot in Lebanon

Last edited by a moderator:

More from the SLIMI photoshoot

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting! The video is better than the images, because there is less photoshop. Carmen is gorgeous.

I wish she’d grow her hair out long again....

She isn’t aging amazingly, and I feel like her haircuts haven’t done her favors...it’s bit pedestrian looking. If she had long hair again, I think she’d be magnificent - almost like a Kristen McMenamy revival kind of vibe.

She’s still my favorite model. Her late 90’s/early 00’s work in print and on the catwalk is truly some of the best modeling of all time.

She isn’t aging amazingly, and I feel like her haircuts haven’t done her favors...it’s bit pedestrian looking. If she had long hair again, I think she’d be magnificent - almost like a Kristen McMenamy revival kind of vibe.

She’s still my favorite model. Her late 90’s/early 00’s work in print and on the catwalk is truly some of the best modeling of all time.
totaly agree

Agreed, she'd look great with long hair.

Kopenhagen Fur by Jørgen Simonsen

Photography: Peter Christensen

jorgensimonsen.com

Love the shot with the bag! But I think she would be better off blonde. It suits her more.

Wow. She really is such a damn QUEEN on that runway. The Versace walk at 0:46 is just outrageous. So incredibly powerful and confident, sexy and commanding. LOVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->