Carol Sippel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38847
  • Start date
Alexander Wang
00120m.jpg

style

mariemaud said:
Moofins, do you have access to firstview ? :blush::heart:
I am also pretty currious since the old miracle link doesnt work for me anymore...:innocent:

aww thanks you're an angel Moofins :blush::heart::flower: have you posted any Alexander Wang ? :blush:

I don't think they've updated with that yet...I'll look though. =]

Edit: I didn't see it posted yet..they haven't updated the shows from yesterday yet. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moofins said:
I don't think they've updated with that yet...I'll look though. =]
no prob :flower: I'm so glad to have this tip :woot::woot::woot::heart::flower: hope they have Lela Rose and Lacoste :blush:

oh no!!! now they are going to make it inaccessible! :lol: i used that trick on another website and now it says "access denied" :innocent: :lol:

She's one of the few models that actually looks taller than her listed height. I would have guessed she's at least 5' 11". & her showcard at Supreme is one of the least blurry. :smile:

she's going amazingly well, I loved her in the Zucca show and was already feeling bitter for her lack of presence last season, the right agency (and hair colour!) does make a huge difference I guess. :heart:

She has got something very special. The new agency was able to see that. Im very glad.

julesrules815 said:
oh no!!! now they are going to make it inaccessible! :lol: i used that trick on another website and now it says "access denied" :innocent: :lol:
haha yeah i was doing that for some of last season, and then firstview banned my IP address i think :angry: because it changed to "sorry access denied"

MulletProof said:
she's going amazingly well, I loved her in the Zucca show and was already feeling bitter for her lack of presence last season, the right agency (and hair colour!) does make a huge difference I guess. :heart:

What agency was she with before by the way? I don't understand how Supreme didn't get her first...she screams Supreme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->