Carola Remer

Dare To Bare
Ph: Daniel Jackson
Vogue China April 2011

scanned by push

2d8f5gk.jpg

elle

the vogue china shot sold me... such an iconic, natural look to her a bit like kate moss. nice to see her without so much make up on

Carola Remer, Sarah Gingrich - Tokion - Vol.3 No.6 of 2010
Editorial: THE LADY VANISHES
Photography: Harper Smith
Styling: CC & Jules

stamina @ bytemodels

Models.com Top 10 Newcomer

Carola Remer: PH Daniel Jackson for Vogue China Image courtesy One Model Mangement

Her circle of shows was select and stealth including Ralph Lauren, Rad Hourani, Hakaan and Tom Ford but more importantly Carola is that one first season girl heading into the FW 11 booking sweepstakes with major editorial credits already piling up. From Self Service and Vogue China with Daniel Jackson to Harper’s Bazaar with Glen Luchford, all the early warning signals are flashing that this girl has the kind of presence and beauty that will make her a true breakthrough star of the season.

The more I see of her the more I like her! So great that she was on a top 10 list :D

i love how she's racking up on the printwork right now, even more than her newbie counterparts :P great work Carola, keep them coming :heart:

Beauty Ed in Vogue China May 2011 :woot: she looks amazing :clap:

Vintage Hairdos
ph: Dan Jackson
models:Ming Xi & Carola Remer
stylist:Tiina Laakkonen

snapped by ammon

Gawd...she photographs like a dream.

I agree, she photographes incredibly well, it's almost overpowering. I hope she scores some campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heavenstobetsie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->