Carolin Loosen

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
fashion does it better

First new face to begin the week is a very special one. Found by Nine Daughters an and Stereo, an agency with an extremely strong aesthetic and efficient scouting - check their website and you'll immediately understand the special one comes from a special agency. Carolin is from Cologne in Germany, she's 17 and scores at 5'11 (180 81-61-90) which should already be enough to make her special. But where she did her first steps on a runway makes even more unique. Direct booking and she went in Paris to walk for Ann Demeulemeester (see the first polas with the typical styling of the F/W 09-10 show). Happy monday.

16hu5g9.jpg

i really like her, but i need to see more photos

From Amica Italy November
Casting @ ninedaughtersandastereo
Photo: Massimo Pamparana
Style: Cristina Bernezzo

scanned by me

^ She is. And her tests are some of the most impressive I think :wub:
2irvtb4.jpg
wv91tf.jpg
2ltk6zr.jpg

120i90i.jpg
21es41i.jpg
2n6w51j.jpg

2e4zpf9.jpg

imgmodels

^This is the thing, there were some changes at ninedaughtersandastereo for some reasons, they don't represent their former girls anymore... I know that Camille who as at ndaas is represented by anc in Hamburg now, but Carolin.... no idea to be honest.

I'm glad she walked at Dior because I can finally put a name with the incredible face I saw at Ann Demeulemeester FW 09.10!! Hope she gains momentum, she is special.

She is crazy beautiful! I am in love with her face & body shapes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"